Report false accusation

DenArt Designs

3 minutes ago, Kamira said:

that guy is her boyfriend dont you know that?

for me seems the same person 

Just now, Celestine said:

for me seems the same person 

okay as i said before i dont care if she is punished or not im a good person not a kid or anything dont get me wrong all i want is people not to fall victims to her like i did (i repeat that)

i never expected this to happen not by her cus she seemed a good person but now i understand my friend was RIGHT and i fell for it because i trusted her blindly

14 minutes ago, Kamira said:

a friend of my was on his machine which he hosts my server for beta testing he then said that she was trying to add a script

first of all I dont know how to code, I hire people to do that.

who is this friend and if he can explain how this can be done in spesific and detailed because I asked my programmer and he is not wrong I googled it.

I asked how can somebody with database access can add scripts to do in a java server whatever he wants

he didn't take my question seriously in start but I said its a guy that claims I did it in hes server so he replied to me if you:

can you provide detailed code of scripts that are created in a database and then users from inside the java server can be head admins and ALL that without having access to any source files

to answer all the questions only a dump or somebody without knowledge would believe that I can do such thing unless I am a superhacker or am I?

evidence tomorrow when I have time.

Edited by ToNoobForscool

5 minutes ago, ToNoobForscool said:

first of all I dont know how to code, I hire people to do that.

who is this friend and if he can explain how this can be done in spesific and detailed because I asked my programmer and he is not wrong I googled it.

I asked how can somebody with database access can add scripts to do in a java server whatever he wants

he didn't take my question seriously in start but I said its a guy that claims I did it in hes server so he replied to me if you:

can you provide detailed code of scripts that are created in a database and then users from inside the java server can be head admins and ALL that without having access to any source files

to answer all the questions only a dump or somebody without knowledge would believe that I can do such thing unless I am a superhacker or am I?

i dont know what you are but from the looks of it i shouldnt have trusted you because if i gave u access and u did add that script successfully on grand opening i would be screwed up so im glad i wasnt 

I can also wait if you want for some Java/MySQL/PHP expert with knowledge come to say how all this can be done, please.

and why I choose and target your server I have clients and I treat them some times more than they pay as I did with you but you got over the line today.

I tried to help you with OVH after I sold you the files and I could easy let you do it alone and choose my next client but I didnt and all that for half prices and this is the thank you?

I would like some moderator to send me private message to send the files I sold if he thinks is nessasary else I will clear our conversation and give all the parts that matter to this client.

Just now, ToNoobForscool said:

I can also wait if you want for some Java/MySQL/PHP expert with knowledge come to say how all this can be done, please.

and why I choose and target your server I have clients and I treat them some times more than they pay as I did with you but you got over the line today.

I tried to help you with OVH after I sold you the files and I could easy let you do it alone and choose my next client but I didnt and all that for half prices and this is the thank you?

I would like some moderator to send me private message to send the files I sold if he thinks is nessasary else I will clear our conversation and give all the parts that matter to this client.

i dont give a crap about your discounts or whatever my friend is on my trusted list yes you sold me a website on which you wrote the name wrong the files were 90% wrong wrong server name etc

plus you never added the IPB forum you said you will not only that!you insisted in me giving you access etc i dont know shit about ovh my friend does and thanks to his help i exposed you here today

i dont think there will be more clients to trust you anymore unless you stop asking n1ghtwolf to plant backdoors to their servers  like you did with my old server too (genesis)right?

You seem to asking alot of things here and IPB without money is hard... and in our conversation I told you that if you want I have IPB Themes that was all about it unless I find anything more in our skype convertsation tomorrow about

and all I wanted from you was FTP access or CPANEL access to upload php files/images/css you never gave me proper access to upload them and I could not enter at all so I just send you the files any decent designer would do and ask the same thing

one time only you open a teamviewer on your computer to show me how to do it with putty but I still can't do this upload files from putty its unknown to me

conclution without access and by giving you some php files you exposed your stupidity nothing more and if you keep telling me that my websites have backdoors I will be forced to share the files I sold here to public to prove you wrong.

please start answering my questions and stop avoiding them by acusing me with more and more nonsence.

Edited by ToNoobForscool

1 minute ago, ToNoobForscool said:

You seem to asking alot of things here and IPB without money is hard... and in our conversation I told you that if you want I have IPB Themes that was all about it unless I find anything more in our skype convertsation tomorrow about

and all I wanted from you was FTP access or CPANEL access to upload php files/images/css you never gave me proper access to upload them and I could not enter at all so I just send you the files

one time only you open a teamviewer on your computer to show me how to do it with putty but I still can't do this upload files from putty its unknown to me

conclution without access and by giving you some php files you exposed your stupidity nothing more and if you keep telling me that my websites have backdoors I will be forced to share the files I sold here to public to prove you wrong.

the conclusion is that if i did give u accesss you would fuck me up thats my bloody point XD anyway im done with this + never said you have backdoors i said you add scripts since according to a moderator you are getting n1ghtwolf's help to do so i will insist on my claim nothing more to say here i just hope your *future * clients realise how much of a cheat you are so you can do your job properly without having nightwolf fuck them up and destroying the trust you ve built . you were exposed and even the moderator agrees with me im so sorry but the stupid one here is you and none else :)

Edited by Kamira

2 minutes ago, Kamira said:

the conclusion is that if i did give u accesss you would fuck me up thats my bloody point XD anyway im done with this 

so your hack was done theoreticly right?

meaning "all those could have been done" with FTP access or even Cpanel access ...  right?

28 minutes ago, Kamira said:

what do you propose we do then?

that looks like "I cant win with arguments"  and turn to l2moderator to help you with who am I?

ok, only and only to a global moderator or maxtor I will provide skype video conversation or identity card or whatever they think is right to identify me.

can you avoid more my arguments?

You answer to celestine in this post

You thing evidence that staff is beign used to help him?

Edited by ToNoobForscool

Kamira, if you think (or practically sure) that the code was backdoored (because that's the same conclusion rises from the description), you should post here part or probably full code of what you have purchased, exactly as you received it. 

I'm pretty sure somebody will take time to evaluate it, and if, only if, our trusted members will spot a way to produce access to your FTP (or whatever happened) - that will be a proof. Also, if there's a backdoor that was received along with the files that you've purchased from a certain professional, you should hold him responsible REGARDLESS he/she doesn't know to code. If you sell something, you're responsible for it, or don't sell at all.

Are you serious here?

You're a server owner and you don't know anything about you say. You can't get access using php script, the only way you can do this is if you only give him access on your database and he can add accesslevel via database only. But from what i've seen here she only asked you about mysql user/pass so she can add scripts on your website (i guess online/offline status and maybe player statistics?!) so she can't get access at all. and even if she added something on a script you cannot get access in game using a command because if the command isn't implented on core side and registered on usercommands or voicedcommands you just can't use them.

Designatix said it all. What you describe is java side. So, it's not her fault that you are using some shared files or you bought them from not trusted person. 

That pewpew was a 'backdoor' from xtreme made by nightwolf few years back, and no, they are not the same person. Celestine is nuts. 

Edited by SweeTs