Report false accusation

DenArt Designs

As you can see here this person ( Kamira ) claims to be my customer (but he is not) and he claims that I wroted a code (which I dont know cause I always hire developer to finish the code and then I give the product) and I was curious how this can be done so I asked a somebody with knowledge of databases and how can this be done and he said it is not possible: a player write a command and get head admin access even if you wrote bad "event" or "function" to his database since I dont have access to any source codes this is impossible.

I look for justice and clear my name.

2 hours ago, ToNoobForscool said:

As you can see here this person ( Kamira ) claims to be my customer (but he is not) and he claims that I wroted a code (which I dont know cause I always hire developer to finish the code and then I give the product) and I was curious how this can be done so I asked a somebody with knowledge of databases and how can this be done and he said it is not possible: a player write a command and get head admin access even if you wrote bad "event" or "function" to his database since I dont have access to any source codes this is impossible.

I look for justice and clear my name.

Clean your name? What the heck is maxcheater next life sinner?

15 hours ago, big man bill said:

dang susan coffee

12 hours ago, Ο Χάρος said:

Clean your name? What the heck is maxcheater next life sinner?

is that relevant to the topic?

4 hours ago, Ο Χάρος said:

Yes. You over-react. .

i am her client and she tried to add a script using a command in which if a player wrote PewPewPew in the chat he or she would gain admin access my friend who was checking something related to my database saw this unfortunately my pack is powerfull enough to deny that script she tried to add she is a cheat!its not worth trusting her

http://prntscr.com/ghh11o Link from my server loading screen which she made!  theres the proof that she decieved me

42 minutes ago, Kamira said:

i am her client and she tried to add a script using a command in which if a player wrote PewPewPew in the chat he or she would gain admin access my friend who was checking something related to my database saw this unfortunately my pack is powerfull enough to deny that script she tried to add she is a cheat!its not worth trusting her

http://prntscr.com/ghh11o Link from my server loading screen which she made!  theres the proof that she decieved me

Post some skype conversation and make sure her skype is visible and she will get banned and then we all get happy. 

2 hours ago, Ο Χάρος said:

Post some skype conversation and make sure her skype is visible and she will get banned and then we all get happy. 

here you go friend  is this not her skype?its her logo59af108290aec_proof2.thumb.png.95a48d20e2fc6f9e5ddb1313e5c019fa.png

21 minutes ago, Kamira said:

here you go friend  is this not her skype?its her logo59af108290aec_proof2.thumb.png.95a48d20e2fc6f9e5ddb1313e5c019fa.png

this image proves nothing about the backdoors.

ok now I know who you are and after what I did for you I did not expect this from you, I will post tomorrow everything from chat (and if mods ask for the files I sold to this guy I will give them too) and I will prove that what he say is lies and I will demant punishment.

43 minutes ago, Celestine said:

this image proves nothing about the backdoors.

i didnt say backdoor i said SCRIPT for making people ADMINS with a command a friend of my was on his machine which he hosts my server for beta testing he then said that she was trying to add a script

i dont care if she gets puinished i just dont want people to be victims to her like i was she is a cheat and nothing more

6 minutes ago, ToNoobForscool said:

ok now I know who you are and after what I did for you I did not expect this from you, I will post tomorrow everything from chat (and if mods ask for the files I sold to this guy I will give them too) and I will prove that what he say is lies and I will demant punishment.

you demand punishment why?because you tried to fuckup my server?

9 minutes ago, Kamira said:

i didnt say backdoor i said SCRIPT for making people ADMINS with a command a friend of my was on his machine which he hosts my server for beta testing he then said that she was trying to add a script

i dont care if she gets puinished i just dont want people to be victims to her like i was she is a cheat and nothing more

such command was added on a l2j xtreme by a guy NightW0lf pewpewpew they seem to be the same person :D