Free vanganth interlude licenses C4 ext (vanganth based)

Interlude:  (1.3.1.2 last)
  • Price for 1 key = free
  • The release-pack includes everything necessary for server seamlessly work.

-----------
Chronicle 4:   
  • (extender based in 746 protocol support c4 \ IL client)
  • Price for 1 key = free
  • The release-pack includes everything necessary for server seamlessly work.

2 minutes ago, Sdw said:

Share it if it's free ? :D

I give licenses , can't give source at the moment because do not belongs me but i can give licenses .  if you really need just add me for free licenses

Anger because others took possesion of some files and coding/working on them and so on selling.

Just to remind everyone that Vanganth left the scene, the sources were sold to dozens of people, for cheap cents, what did some people expect ? To keep secrecy ?
People take this matter in their own hands either they sell or mod or re-sell even.
Soon the files will be shared without a key on the ilext.dll by some idiot out there. And so on the files will be open-sourced and many will own them without any knowledge what to do with them.

1 minute ago, Boeing said:

Anger because others took possesion of some files and coding/working on them and so on selling.

Just to remind everyone that Vanganth left the scene, the sources were sold to dozens of people, for cheap cents, what did some people expect ? To keep secrecy ?
People take this matter in their own hands either they sell or mod or re-sell even.
Soon the files will be shared without a key on the ilext.dll by some idiot out there. And so on the files will be open-sourced and many will own them without any knowledge what to do with them.

cool history bro :D i just gor files but im not owner . anger because others have something that i dont ? if want license free just add me

2 hours ago, madocter said:

cool history bro :D i just gor files but im not owner . anger because others have something that i dont ? if want license free just add me

You must be joking...

On 27/8/2017 at 6:12 PM, Rootware said:

I don't think what Vaganath pack is better for usage as L2OFF project. I use him for tests and don't like many things.

is better  l2j

26 minutes ago, madocter said:

is better  l2j

L2J is not bad if you have a team with good knowledge and know L2OFF gameplay. Don't comparing free/shared/selling L2J and Private L2J.

41 minutes ago, Rootware said:

L2J is not bad if you have a team with good knowledge and know L2OFF gameplay. Don't comparing free/shared/selling L2J and Private L2J.

Care to name the best private that leaked ? I wanna laugh a bit.

• 5 months later...
  • Maxtor changed the title to Free vanganth interlude licenses C4 ext (vanganth based)