interlude Lineage 2 Java-Interlude Server

spartan.

Question

Hello there, Spartan here. 

I am looking for step by step, guide by guide, point by point guide to make my own dream come true, my own dream of Lineage 2 Interlude server. I am absolutly newbie in these things, i am playing the game by C3, but never been interested in creation of my own server. I want to know where i must start, how i must start, what i must pay for and after all how i can input my dream inside the already running server. I want everything to be based on JAVA, because i know a little that is more customable and maybe easier...idk i hope you tell me those things. Please send me links, guides, ready project to buy (customable) and etc.

Thank you and please do not trash talk on me, because of my topic or that i am newbie. 

13 answers to this question

First of all you're from afga and u use spartan as name.. kk

Second you can't even search google? 

Third nobody care if you're noob, we were noobs also but we didn't have forums or youtube. You live in 2017 all are premade and u dont take advantage of..

Ops i did trashtalk to you, now ill burn in hell.

aCis got a decent video installation tutorial too : http://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?topic=78.msg20903#msg20903

And the Tutorials section cover some Java / L2J aspects aswell (scripts, AI, variables types, etc).

http://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?board=46.0

About L2JIL, you basically have my pack and L2JFrozen (and Lucera2 if you like russian coding style). Leftover is either crappy, not serious (no real developement) or outdated/given up. Test and pick the one you prefer, giving the fact mine is still under developement and community is still active.

About aCis in particular, you can read whatever listed on Annoucements section to get related informations, then you can decide to register on forums to get access to more stuff (probably tavern/guide section is already off-limits, I don't remember forum settings :D).

Edited by Tryskell

aCis got a decent video installation tutorial too : http://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?topic=78.msg20903#msg20903

And the Tutorials section cover some Java / L2J aspects aswell (scripts, AI, variables types, etc).

http://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?board=46.0

About L2JIL, you basically have my pack and L2JFrozen (and Lucera2 if you like russian coding style). Leftover is either crappy, not serious (no real developement) or outdated/given up. Test and pick the one you prefer, giving the fact mine is still under developement and community is still active.

About aCis in particular, you can read whatever listed on Annoucements section to get related informations, then you can decide to register on forums to get access to more stuff (probably tavern/guide section is already off-limits, I don't remember forum settings :D).

1st of all my video exist before even you learn java.

2nd i tried make french croissant with chocolate.. End up eating potatoes.. any help ?

Third nobody care if you're noob, we were noobs also but we didn't have forums or youtube. You live in 2017 all are premade and u dont take advantage of..

posa psixologika exeis re filos? euxome na pethaneis mesa apo ti kardia mou

posa psixologika exeis re filos? euxome na pethaneis mesa apo ti kardia mou

Επισης, ευχαριστω

1st of all my video exist before even you learn java.

So you mean your skills in developement raise slower than mine ?

Regarding potatoes, from the moment it's french fries you're ok. Avoid to eat too much, otherwise you will become fatty (like croissants).

:troll:

So you mean your skills in developement raise slower than mine ?

Regarding potatoes, from the moment it's french fries you're ok. Avoid to eat too much, otherwise you will become fatty (like croissants).

:troll:

How you make the croissant? Any special ingredient?

I am not from afga, i did not add location and also it is the nickname is just random. My actual nickname is kind a famous in nowadays lineage community so i don't want to show it up. (i am talking about the gaming communities, not developing ones)

I am not from afga, i did not add location and also it is the nickname is just random. My actual nickname is kind a famous in nowadays lineage community so i don't want to show it up. (i am talking about the gaming communities, not developing ones)

WOOT?

Wait a second, i go throw up blood and i come back.