Best Free Off Pack To Start With?

Plawed

Question

Hello,

Years ago I setup and played around with both a modified C1 to C3/C4 server as well as L2 Off C4 PTS.

Now it seems files are hard to come by...

Does anyone have a recommendation as to what pack to start with to have a some-what stable L2OFF test/development server? and possibly know where to download the files?

C4 PTS, Interlude, or Gracia Final.

Any help is appreciated!

9 answers to this question

Well you CAN download leaked C4 or GF files, you can find free C4 server with Interlude client support. Everything lies here on Maxcheaters.

But if you are planning to open live server with those files, it won't work. Or you will have lots of job. Believe me, LOTS.

You must pay for good things. I can recommend you AdvExt64, they are not cheap but they offer quality.

Edited by Griunvaldas

Yeah I just want something that is pretty playable to test. I understand unless you pay you're going to be running a very vulnerable server.

I had looked at this extender and it looked good. But this thread does not include L2Off Gracia files right?

Also "everything is here" I searched, and majority of download links to anything I could find were dead. x.x

Or, I'm blind :P
Edited by Plawed

Great replies guys, thanks for c4 share!

If someone can share Gracia Final that would be awesome!

Anyways, as far as I understand you won't be able to have a good C3/Interlude/Epilogue/H5 server unless you purchase a good extender... or use a modded/mod yourself C1/C3/GF PTS builds. The best non-payed extender otherwise is probably a vulnerable C1/C4/Gracia Final.

Now to another question ...

I've read for below Gracia Final (c1/c4) ideally you want windows server 2003 for maximum stability. 

For Gracia Final windows server 2008 is acceptable. 

Can someone confirm this information and Is it ok to use the latest version available of MSSQL server, or should an older version be used in addition to windows server 200x? 

So for Gracia Final - WIndows Server 2008 + SQL Server 2016 would be good? Or windows 2003 is better for GF?

Edited by Plawed

windows version doesn't matter much unless you're running one of the old c4 fix extenders, some of them would only run on 2003, sql version doesn't matter much either as long as it's version is equal to or greater than the version used to make the scripts/db/backup depending on which method you have for installing the dbs

Hello,

Years ago I setup and played around with both a modified C1 to C3/C4 server as well as L2 Off C4 PTS.

Now it seems files are hard to come by...

Does anyone have a recommendation as to what pack to start with to have a some-what stable L2OFF test/development server? and possibly know where to download the files?

C4 PTS, Interlude, or Gracia Final.

Any help is appreciated!

I would totally recommend this extender, why?

Because it is free, stable and tested with 900 ~1000 players for months in this server:

https://l2shrine.com/en/

In fact, you can report any bug/issue to the author of this extender and she will fix it as fast she can. 

Where you can get the GF leak files?

Just google "l2server_l2off_gracia_final_83.7z".

Great replies guys, thanks for c4 share!

If someone can share Gracia Final that would be awesome!

Anyways, as far as I understand you won't be able to have a good C3/Interlude/Epilogue/H5 server unless you purchase a good extender... or use a modded/mod yourself C1/C3/GF PTS builds. The best non-payed extender otherwise is probably a vulnerable C1/C4/Gracia Final.

Now to another question ...

I've read for below Gracia Final (c1/c4) ideally you want windows server 2003 for maximum stability. 

For Gracia Final windows server 2008 is acceptable. 

Can someone confirm this information and Is it ok to use the latest version available of MSSQL server, or should an older version be used in addition to windows server 200x? 

So for Gracia Final - WIndows Server 2008 + SQL Server 2016 would be good? Or windows 2003 is better for GF?

I have been running GF files in a Windows 2008 r2 Server with MSSQL 2012 with out problem.

I hope this can help.