[Oly] Add Ons

im playing an IL srv and a guy told me he has a program to see enemy buffs/debuffs and to see who he is against before he gets teleported to oly stadium.. u know anything like this? or u know other useful olympiad addons?

any previews? a lot of people can say many things just to confuse people and make them search :)

and on which server 

on l2damage, no im pretty sure he didn't tell me to confuse me, there is such thing as seeing enemy debuffs im pretty sure cant find it tho

and who told you about that ? paranormal ?

no man a guy told me who he was against 60 seconds before u get teleporte do stadium, he knew already who he was against when he got matched

i only see against who i am when i get teleported to stadium

that can be very useful to change dyes based on my enemy

also he knew exactly when sand bomb went off but that might also be done with some1 spectating..

dunno maybe a russian soft can done things like this i will make a re-search and i will let you know if i find anything.

bufffs are sent to spectator, can be scripted

server never send info who you will fight until teleported in, so that's bullshit or some custom l2j "features" which he abuse.