H5 L2Mythras Files - Sources, Compiled, Geo, Patch.

• 2 months later...

Hello there
Is there a solution to the immortality (Invul) bug in the game?

BUG: Open the game. In the town. Ctrl + Alt + Del and crash the game. 
then open the game again. You unfavorable (Invul).
Edited by lazzytr

6 hours ago, lazzytr said:

Hello there

Is there a solution to the immortality (Invul) bug in the game?

BUG: Open the game. In the town. Ctrl + Alt + Del and crash the game. 
then open the game again. You unfavorable (Invul).

yes dont use free shared stuff from somebody that already failed with his server for starters.

On 7/1/2019 at 9:28 AM, DenArt Designs said:

yes dont use free shared stuff from somebody that already failed with his server for starters.

The problem is simple. but you don't want to say it. I'm waiting for your help.
(the problem is probably in tutorial)

lazzytr@hotmail.com

• Haha 1

On 30/06/2019 at 20:40, lazzytr said:

Good evening brother, calm down? explain me better this bug please, how I will stop the game in ctrl + alt + del, being that it does not offer the option to lock but to terminate process

3 hours ago, maverickbomber said:

Good evening brother, calm down? explain me better this bug please, how I will stop the game in ctrl + alt + del, being that it does not offer the option to lock but to terminate process

I found the solution. Thanks my friend. Fixed bug :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lazzytr said:

I understood, that you found the right solution?
but I'd like to know how it does, what is the procedure to perform this bug.
And how did you solve that mistake?

Hello to everyone ! First of all i wanna thanks to peoples like Akar0 and many others who share knowledge/sources/files with us, doesnt matter if they are good enough!
I`m new to server creating, i wanna test with those files how everything work and so on. I have problem with beucase im newbie and i dont know how to make the server go LIVE. What "IPs" have to put on the "loginserver" and "gameserver" so peoples can join to the server. I manage to log in with "127.0.0.1" adress, now i need to change so peoples to join at server. Thats why i need help and please dont be assholes and start bully me, thanks ! 
Note i tryed to put my IP adress from "cmd - ipconfig command" but doesnt work, peoples still cannot connect to the server, i also changed the ini file on "servadress" with mine and doesnt work. I`d like some help! Thanks !
Loginserver:
1zx8nqp.png
GameServer:
ra93s1.png

Edited by kapucko

1 hour ago, kapucko said:

Hello to everyone ! First of all i wanna thanks to peoples like Akar0 and many others who share knowledge/sources/files with us, doesnt matter if they are good enough!
I`m new to server creating, i wanna test with those files how everything work and so on. I have problem with beucase im newbie and i dont know how to make the server go LIVE. What "IPs" have to put on the "loginserver" and "gameserver" so peoples can join to the server. I manage to log in with "127.0.0.1" adress, now i need to change so peoples to join at server. Thats why i need help and please dont be assholes and start bully me, thanks ! 
Note i tryed to put my IP adress from "cmd - ipconfig command" but doesnt work, peoples still cannot connect to the server, i also changed the ini file on "servadress" with mine and doesnt work. I`d like some help! Thanks !
Loginserver:
1zx8nqp.png
GameServer:
ra93s1.png

Ports opened? 

45 minutes ago, kapucko said:

I dont know how to open them, some guide please. Thanks

google it mate . It's not that hard . give it a try first and then ask for help. https://canyouseeme.org check if you achieved port opening here.

10 hours ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Ports opened? 

15 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

google it mate . It's not that hard . give it a try first and then ask for help. https://canyouseeme.org check if you achieved port opening here.

Can u tell me wich ports specific i have to open, thank you again for ur answers mate !
P.S - 2106 and 7777? 

Edited by kapucko

Hello again , i did opened ports 7777,2106,9014 but in every site i check its says its closed. I did try with firewall aswell i added new rule - 7777,2106,9014 and still showing that they are closed.Did anyone had the same problem? In router setings i add ports in BOTH ways TCP and UDP.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is old but I cant find anything else to try and throw up for me and few friends.  It started right up with no problems and seems to be ok until I try to teleport anywhere near forgotten temple area.

CPU : GenuineIntel  Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz @ 3704 MHz 2047MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (3064)
PosCode : LS2(273) 0:0:0 12/0 [760]

Can't bind to native class Fire.FractalTexture

History: UClass::Bind <- (Class Fire.FractalTexture) <- ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <- (FractalTexture 15434) <- IndexToObject <- ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <- (WaterTexture 15434) <- IndexToObject <- ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <- (WetTexture 15434) <- ULinkerLoad::CreateImport <- IndexToObject <- ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <- (2SP_PRO_000 5392327) <- ULinkerLoad::CreateImport <- IndexToObject <- ULinkerLoad<<UObject <- (LinkerLoad Transient.LinkerLoad 3218825)) <- FPropertyTag::SerializeTaggedProperty <- LoadStream <- (Count 0) <- UStruct::SerializeTaggedProperties <- (Texture[-1]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (SpriteEmitter 18_23.SpriteEmitter71) <- UParticleEmitter::Serialize <- LoadObject <- (SpriteEmitter 18_23.SpriteEmitter71 3218825==3218825/15898881 3218628 216) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Level None.MyLevel 18_23.unr) <- LoadLevel <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- MapName=18_23.unr <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- ClientTravel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

I think this is client side right? Or did I do something wrong installing  java? Any other so called hi5 systems I find wont even start the client.  If it is a client issue sorry for wrong place. You seem like the right fella to ask. I make no claim to be a dev of any kind just would like to run it with few friends. All files used are from and only from this post.

Thank You.