L2SAGA  try to open with different name, and waste our time again, because will fail in 1week again

proofs:
l2evil forum
https://prnt.sc/fr6rj9
l2saga forum
https://prnt.sc/fr6s5s

check most users ever online and dates same!

Like L2Nemesis (who bought the old l2f Saga files) we have sold our files and services to other customers too. We sell services like promotion and advertisement together with our files. So expect from Skype "l2sagasupport" advertisement for more servers.

We also offer development with our off-like files only. L2Evil admins bought the off-like pack, so at the moment we are helping them change things to make it more friendly to European Mid rate server players. 

By the way we may not be active in Lineage servers any more (as admins) but we support decent people like L2Evil owners and we are going to help more people that want to invest in Private L2 Servers. This is a good chance for us to take a break, and at the same time, help to clean the dirt in this area. :)

Edited by doken1313

Like L2Nemesis (who bought the old l2f Saga files) we have sold our files and services to other customers too. We sell services like promotion and advertisement together with our files. So expect from Skype "l2sagasupport" advertisement for more servers.

We also offer development with our off-like files only. L2Evil admins bought the off-like pack, so at the moment we are helping them change things to make it more friendly to European Mid rate server players. 

By the way we may not be active in Lineage servers any more (as admins) but we support decent people like L2Evil owners and we are going to help more people that want to invest in Private L2 Servers. This is a good chance for us to take a break, and at the same time, help to clean the dirt in this area. :)

nice, good luck with this!

And you are Brazon :)

No point making new accounts.

Did you call me  albanian ? I can accept everything except that. First of all retarded kid you are a looser now gtfo if you say one more time my name i promise you will rename your server to L2dead.com . Go open 2 servers per month saga+ nemesis last time just to steal ppl u dont have skills to open with random names .

Did you call me  albanian ? I can accept everything except that. First of all retarded kid you are a looser now gtfo if you say one more time my name i promise you will rename your server to L2dead.com . Go open 2 servers per month saga+ nemesis last time just to steal ppl u dont have skills to open with random names .

u dont talk about opening servers lol,

you opening every 1 month with different name and still same trash files

seems like every new servers = new bugs 

Edited by AchYlek

u dont talk about opening servers lol,

you opening every 1 month with different name and still same trash files

seems like every new servers = new bugs 

yes all know tha all use l2 tales 2015 files outdayed only tales make update and noone can copy hiun now the work in the new tales is amazing 

Relax Panagiotaki. It's only a discussion thread. There is no need for so much anger. 

saga>official story confirmed