high five [L2J] L2Era

Zoltar

on Era are like 3-4 k real players online and you can come check with programs , on Tales are 200 real online , also in Era only clan Remedy had ydya 200 members sems now they cleaned a little to recruit new fresh meat for today at siege

http://prntscr.com/fwbb6c

if you rly think there are 3k online you should kys

500 max

if you rly think there are 3k online you should kys

500 max

I'm not defending any1 but it's more than 500,log by yourself and check it if you want,all areas is full of people,even catacombs 20-30 have many people,from the other side I log at tales yesterday, I liked the server but,server is empty,sad but true.as history shows us,people don't care if the project is good or corrupted or bugged,the only thing that matter is the online number and Era won this time

Etiam was on TS with us and he said that GM give him last 10pts, so stop talk bullshit, u dont know nothing

I don't know where was Etiam but I understand Russian language and also I can read at English and Etiam shout 5 times at global chat that gm give points to micutzu.why he should do that if gm give him points to be hero?

I don't know where was Etiam but I understand Russian language and also I can read at English and Etiam shout 5 times at global chat that gm give points to micutzu.why he should do that if gm give him points to be hero?

desade also confirmed that micutzu get free pts (its member from his cp) also they got 8k donate for playing at that server, thats why era have ppl 

desade also confirmed that micutzu get free pts (its member from his cp) also they got 8k donate for playing at that server, thats why era have ppl

who cares? but era still win tales

stop talk trash Trashtalker , why lie and put DeSade in a bad position ? bring proove  fking dog or stfu and go lick more Stalone balls , 90 % of people know you as a trash talker and biggest hater in l2 community that have no life except lineage 2 forums , you are feeded by hating and ever word  you say is a new lie , better stfu man , you dont even have balls to put a real picture with you on fb or on any forums , cause you know you will stay only in home , closed inside cause if you step outside ppl will see you and everyone gonna fuck you in ass, same as Vercceti , but at least Vercetti is enoung stupid  to show hes face .

stop talk trash Trashtalker , why lie and put DeSade in a bad position ? bring proove  fking dog or stfu and go lick more Stalone balls , 90 % of people know you as a trash talker and biggest hater in l2 community that have no life except lineage 2 forums , you are feeded by hating and ever word  you say is a new lie , better stfu man , you dont even have balls to put a real picture with you on fb or on any forums , cause you know you will stay only in home , closed inside cause if you step outside ppl will see you and everyone gonna fuck you in ass, same as Vercceti , but at least Vercetti is enoung stupid  to show hes face .

i like how you are mad ;D

look czechgamers facebook page, use google translate and find desade post, he posted it there.

idk wtf u are saying here,rly..and dont use me on your discussions pls,i dont wanna be part of your flames/hates,i dont use u too.and i dont understand why u flame Era and why u are on Tales side.i remember times when u was in good contact with M***e and averia owners and u was destroying Verceti tgther with them(first u wrote all to complain his fb page,then his fb page was deleted etc.) .. i never was against u and i will never be,i dont think u are so bad guy as others say,but your flame about Era is bad,full of lies and totally uncorfirmed informations..stop this,play in your Tales and dont spam like kiddo.