L2Era= L2Destiny,dragon,lionna?

weak files, poor server,corruption hm so

server has the best files arround and the most working developers that working 17hours a day to provide the players the best game play they can since 2015

poor server i dont know what u mean, its the most high budget server that always spends on the advertisement and never gave item to people to play in the server

corruption never ever existed in tales after 2015 , the team changed on 2015 when tales kicked mouse cause he was a greedy dickhead always wanted to sell epics and stuff out of the list, and

when the server was making lower money he was threating stalone that he will open alone server if the profit remain low, stalone was working 24/7 on skype donations and he dindt want to risk the project

and of course he sold epics and stuff to rise project money, i would do the same, you would do the same, only some rabbi priest would do the different that live in the jungle

Tales best files around ?  :roflmao:   :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:     I see you have a freaking fantasy.

Tales best files around ?  :roflmao:   :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:     I see you have a freaking fantasy.

when u see tales featurs u wont see anymore ať free server

Tales best files around ? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I see you have a freaking fantasy.

tales files mucho good, easy 7k in olys with dualist

the half ppl here say bullshits tales has the best filies since 2014 the most java servers try to copy tales  like era destiny liona blabla  also anitah you are so big lier no point to speak with you

the half ppl here say bullshits tales has the best filies since 2014 the most java servers try to copy tales  like era destiny liona blabla  also anitah you are so big lier no point to speak with you

I see that someone pays for writing these nonsense?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...