high five [L2J] L2Tales

Stalone

The Newbie Helper's Update is ready! All the new players on the server,

they may now enjoy their bonuses and better prices on the GM Shop, as well as the Dynasty armors for adena.

NO DONATIONS SERVER with FULL Antibot Protection!

JjyiZkB.jpg

reputation of l2tales is back,

0 flame about server (check fb page, just legit coments), daily more and more online, no donation for equip / weap 

and a lot of new events incoming 

no bots / adena sellers , just legit server 

Edited by AchYlek

reputation of l2tales is back,

0 flame about server (check fb page, just legit coments), daily more and more online, no donation for equip / weap 

and a lot of new events incoming 

no bots / adena sellers , just legit server 

Coming out of your mouth doesn't sound legit :D

Coming out of your mouth doesn't sound legit :D

I didn't expect that actually  :you serious?:

But seems like, this tales server is one of the good server out there.

this p2p system didn't work but the fact that they don't sell armors,weapons,op cloaks and belts on dona shop is pretty cool for a private server.

Maybe this stalonka trying to get his fame back  :dat:

I didn't expect that actually  :you serious?:

But seems like, this tales server is one of the good server out there.

this p2p system didn't work but the fact that they don't sell armors,weapons,op cloaks and belts on dona shop is pretty cool for a private server.

Maybe this stalonka trying to get his fame back  :dat:

also no donation for +6 equip and 120 atts.

also no donation for +6 equip and 120 atts.

true, didn't notice that. no masterwork,attribute and enchant on donation.

is there any chance for this serber to be alive for longer than 1 month?

true, didn't notice that. no masterwork,attribute and enchant on donation.

is there any chance for this serber to be alive for longer than 1 month?

l2era dying atm, so ppl will join tales i think

they again greedy bastards and added epics / everything to donate

and there isnt another good mid rate, so lets see... that gve style is good.

how they can join to tales, when you are newbie you cant farm at l2tales.... when you are 82lvl you got raped from 85lvl chars all farm zones empty, you cant invite ppl to pt/clan if they are from difrrent side

how they can join to tales, when you are newbie you cant farm at l2tales.... when you are 82lvl you got raped from 85lvl chars all farm zones empty, you cant invite ppl to pt/clan if they are from difrrent side

max enchant was changed to +8, for balance betwen  old players and new players

also newbies geting  premium accs + lowered prices at gm shop, so its easy lvl up.

who will fight with 82 lvl vs 85 gosh, you still have more locations ,

tales started with ¨400 on with pay2play   but now is 1,2k +- so its decent ;)

Edited by AchYlek

at every server bots work, but you wont see bot trains at tales,

since if you farm with more than 1 char, you wont get adenka / items.

and lizardmans scripters are easy detected and banned

After our last update we decreased all the prices for no grade till s grade equipment.Also we added Dynasty Equipment on GM Shop for Adena.so it is pretty easy for every new player.

Edited by L2TalesTM