My First Signature

B0nd

- Render quality is unacceptable (if You want to use in-game character image, make sure You are using HIGH quality settings) - everything is blurry.
- You didn't properly remove the background behind the character - there are a lot of places where You can see the background.
- Contrast aka Light Levels is just poor - too many black spots.
- Text style is just one big black spot - You should clear it up and let the color (I guess it's green) be more visable.

Don't feel discouraged - keep on playing with light settings and work with overall quality.
Good luck!

0p :D

Slightly offtopic but why there's so much of the yorha girl everywhere? I've barely heard of the game but so many people put it in their avatars. Is the game that good?

Also I googled it up, it's some kind of battle android, but ain't that some bullshit? Why'd you give a robot whose only purpose is fighting a female body, which is physically - in terms of fighting - inferior in every single way? I mean why would you make it look like a human at all, they've got so many fighting imperfections   :alone:

Edited by Herlitz

Slightly offtopic but why there's so much of the yorha girl everywhere? I've barely heard of the game but so many people put it in their avatars. Is the game that good?

Also I googled it up, it's some kind of battle android, but ain't that some bullshit? Why'd you give a robot whose only purpose is fighting a female body, which is physically - in terms of fighting - inferior in every single way? I mean why would you make it look like a human at all, they've got so many fighting imperfections   :alone:

well i never played that game i just like the avatars nothing else :D