Message In Eclipse - L2Jfrozen

nortim

Question

Good night, maxcheaters! I am having this message in my eclipse .. however in the file there is no error! How could I solve it?

[javac] Compiling 1562 source files to C:\Users\Computador\workspace16\ProjetoX\build\classes

[javac] Note: C:\Users\Mateus\workspace16\ProjetoX\head-src\net\l2jpx\gameserver\model\actor\instance\L2NpcClanHallInstance.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.

[javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.

11 answers to this question

On frozen pack there is more than 4k warnings..

Delete your eclipse and download the last version. After, make sure you do the right settings.

On frozen pack there is more than 4k warnings..
Delete your eclipse and download the last version. After, make sure you do the right settings.

What would be the newest version?

I installed this eclipse and the messages in the file are the same .. I have no error, but of that message of the photos above, but I have no error ..

Such a bad code. You should stop using shared, modified by a unknown man sources. But.. Simply follow Eclipse tips and do what it suggest.

Edited by SweeTs

Does this message stops you from compiling the project or it just appears and compile is taking place normally?

It does not stop me at all no friend .. but I have this clanhall auction mod and he needs this file, the mod is not working .. I believe it has to do with this, but I have no error compiling and does not disturb me in Nothing (apart from the fact the mod is not working ..)

Such a bad code. You should stop using shared, modified by a unknown man sources. But.. Simply follow Eclipse tips and do what it suggest.

The code is good, I've seen work on some projects, eclipse suggests me many options, which ones should I use? In the photos above what would I use?

It does not stop me at all no friend .. but I have this clanhall auction mod and he needs this file, the mod is not working .. I believe it has to do with this, but I have no error compiling and does not disturb me in Nothing (apart from the fact the mod is not working ..)

The code is good, I've seen work on some projects, eclipse suggests me many options, which ones should I use? In the photos above what would I use?

Personally, i would need to see the whole code in order to decide what should be done here.

EDIT: However, you could try eclipse's first suggestion and see if the code is working.

Edited by Solomun

Personally, i would need to see the whole code in order to decide what should be done here.

EDIT: However, you could try eclipse's first suggestion and see if the code is working.

Ok solomun, I sent you an MP, if you can answer me!