How To Add Animation To Enchantments?

vecc

Question

Hello. I needsome help to add animations to enchantments..

Like, when the enchantment is successful, the server sends a packet with a message to player: "You successfully enchanted your weapon" for example. Together with this packet I want to send a skill animation.

The same when Fails the enchant and the same for skill enchants.

Im taking a look at RequestExEnchantSkill and I found the code part where the system sends the message but i cannot figure out how to add the animation from a skill there.

Edited by vecc

2 packets.

1. MagicSkillUse
  2. SocialAction

This doesnt help,I dont code. I can only copy/paste from existing codes. Thats why im searching im my head if in game there is something similar already So i can copy.

What logic is this? Try to code lol... Ofc you will not be able to code but if you just searching for codes whats the point? You want server and you dont even try to code? why? wtf people...??

Edited by melron

This doesnt help,I dont code. I can only copy/paste from existing codes. Thats why im searching im my head if in game there is something similar already So i can copy.

That means that you won't be able to make this work?

player.broadcastPacke*(new MagicSkillU*e(blablabla, read, my, description, kap, pa))
Edited by IpotoniC

That means that you won't be able to make this work?

player.broadcastPacke*(new MagicSkillU*e(blablabla read my description))

Basically yes. Thats why after searching a lot I found nothing and I came here to create a post and wait if someone with better knowledge could help. Thats why this is help section. Thank you, I will try to fill in the blanks of your line.

And melron can gtfo out of here cause he never wanted to help anyway. just a show off guy.

You are wrong... I helped you... the thing is i didnt gave you the whole code you need... what to say m8... if you cant just add 2 fucking lines u dont deserve to open a server srsly now... 

Basically yes. Thats why after searching a lot I found nothing and I came here to create a post and wait if someone with better knowledge could help. Thats why this is help section. Thank you, I will try to fill in the blanks of your line.

And melron can gtfo out of here cause he never wanted to help anyway. just a show off guy.

Its better to be carefull with your way...

He gave you 2 answers not one but if you wait ready code and you will never search about this 2 words in your eclipse you will never learn something..

Don't ever talk like that for melron. He told you the 2 packets after ..(new MagicSkillUse is for skills, (new SocialAction .. is for social actions ^^

If you can't understand that he helped you then it's your fault. Also he pointed that your logic is totally WRONG. And he is right, so better appreciate cause he replied and stfu if you didn't understood it. Oka?

player.broadcastPacket(new MagicSkillUse(1047,4))...

MagicSkillUse cannot be resolved as a Type.

I got that error

You don't deserve any help

So it means that you only help ppl that know how to code? If i knew java code I would not need to come here and ask for help lol. now whose logic is broken? 

And why all of u think I want to open a server? Im only having fun with my pack and addind/removing basic things that I can do alone.

I already read lots of java codes searching for those lines, like RequestMagicSkillUse etc but didnt help. thats why I came here lol..

Edited by vecc

So it means that you only help ppl that know how to code? If i knew java code I would not need to come here and ask for help lol. now whose logic is broken? 

And why all of u think I want to open a server? Im only having fun with my pack and addind/removing basic things that I can do alone.

I already read lots of java codes searching for those lines, like RequestMagicSkillUse etc but didnt help. thats why I came here lol..

You're rude, you don't try to learn, you only c/p ready things w/o knowing the basic stuff. You are attacking ppl cause you can't understand that they helped you.

I am NOOB at java and at l2j, but i'm trying and learning every day. You said I DON'T CODE I ONLY COPY PASTE.

If you really wanted to learn, then with the 1 word that melron wrote, you would instantly go to search if there's something similar to that word. But instead you said: I NEED THE SPOON TO MY MOUTH.

So better don't continue it. =)

I think you missunderstood me... all i want to say is, you are in a "help" section... that means you will get help... not "what ever i need"... look the first line of your first post and then realize your other answer when you got help "This doesnt help,I dont code. I can only copy/paste from existing codes. "...

Edited by melron

Funny thing, both of you started attacking me when I said "I dont code". Many topics other users give the code ready for compilation when the person doesnt know how to code and if its small thing like my request here.

The problem is that you are not willing to help someone that doesnt know how to code. you will only give tips so I can search. Guess what? I already searched 10 files but that doesnt help cause I dont understand java logic. Is it to hard to understand? Sorry If I offended you when I said "that didnt help cause I dont know how to code". But I was just being sincere and hopping for a ready line to test.

Anyway, I will wait for other guy who doesnt have a problem to paste 1 java line for me to test. 

Funny thing, both of you started attacking me when I said "I dont code". Many topics other users give the code ready for compilation when the person doesnt know how to code and if its small thing like my request here.

You are right actually. I received ready codes many times already when I couldnt solve the problem my self.

Now its my turn to help another user. Here you go:

final SystemMessage sm = new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.YOU_HAVE_SUCCEEDED_IN_ENCHANTING_THE_SKILL_S1);
sm.addSkillName(_skillId);
player.sendPacket(sm);
+ MagicSkillUser  MSU = new MagicSkillUser(player, player, 2024, 1, 1, 0);
+ player.broadcastPacket(MSU);  

I used firework skill (skill id 2024), but you can change to another skill you wish.

Edited by tiguz