high five [L2J] L2Redmoon

Celebron

i found at some old screens from 2k14, u can flame tales, but this online u wont see again at any mid rate.

rLPZsMg.jpg

5cVuHn2.png

confirmed Edited by borderick

Nobody said that first tales didnt have big amount of players,but stalonka proved to be an idiot greedy boy,and sorry achylek i didnt spend my money for idiot admins like stalonka etc,and the only tales i played was the 1st or 2nd i dont remember that.as for that poor guy who defend you propably he dont know y well since he defend you for NOT scamming ,,,so plz my dear boy y dont need proofs that he scammed then he was the one who said it by himself

ps:4700 ppl in l2net and that guy said stalonka didnt used fake online...plus from 4700 how many were bots and dual/triple boxes??stop saying bullsh1ts to yourselfs

Edited by m0f0

Nobody said that first tales didnt have big amount of players,but stalonka proved to be an idiot greedy boy,and sorry achylek i didnt spend my money for idiot admins like stalonka etc,and the only tales i played was the 1st or 2nd i dont remember that.as for that poor guy who defend you propably he dont know y well since he defend you for NOT scamming ,,,so plz my dear boy y dont need proofs that he scammed then he was the one who said it by himself

ps:4700 ppl in l2net and that guy said stalonka didnt used fake online...plus from 4700 how many were bots and dual/triple boxes??stop saying bullsh1ts to yourselfs

if you dont know about l2tales team, dont speak pls,

tales is not just stalonka, it was mouse also he was selling epics / items for low price, but comunity is retarded and think tales is only stalonka

and lets talk abuot 2k16/17 tales,  at start of 2k16 was tales "hacked"  by mouse since stalonka kicked him and foget change psw, so mouse hacked it and destroyed his name,

after mouse joined sorin + invite brazonka to team and started era of l2destiny/lionka/rise/dragon

you flame stalonka was greedy with opening serbers, but he opened 3x per year tales serber and 1x cartel

and now when mouse opening serber, he opening every 1 month another serber + give free items to big clans (lionka, rise, dragon,destiny) (now u can see all online) but noone flame him? wtf is wrong with this comunity

Edited by AchYlek

if you dont know about l2tales team, dont speak pls,

tales is not just stalonka, it was mouse also he was selling epics / items for low price, but comunity is retarded and think tales is only stalonka

and lets talk abuot 2k16/17 tales,  at start of 2k16 was tales "hacked"  by mouse since stalonka kicked him and foget change psw, so mouse hacked it and destroyed his name,

after mouse joined sorin + invite brazonka to team and started era of l2destiny/lionka/rise/dragon

you flame stalonka was greedy with opening serbers, but he opened 3x per year tales serber and 1x cartel

and now when mouse opening serber, he opening every 1 month another serber (lionka, rise, dragon,destiny) (now u can see all online) but noone flame him? wtf is wrong with this comunity

payers blind.not look what happens imside,just words and flame serbers

I dont care about opening 3 server in 1 year, this is logic since midrates cant last more than 3-4 months,but dont say that stalone wasnt greedy,cause he was selling "hidden" donations and there were proofs of that and the most annoying thing was when he was denied all of it...so plz...

I dont care about opening 3 server in 1 year, this is logic since midrates cant last more than 3-4 months,but dont say that stalone wasnt greedy,cause he was selling "hidden" donations and there were proofs of that and the most annoying thing was when he was denied all of it...so plz...

there is just proff from first tales or second, yea i can confirm he was selling epics but after he stoped.

did u played after when he made auto donate? and everything just for dp? bcs he wanted get his reputation back, after 3. tales he didnt sold epics. or items via skype, but mouse was that problem why tales failed so hard

also lets talk about if you are admin, you have new serber, and u get offer 1k euro for rb set (ya its true i saw how much he was geting after 1week of tales) u wont sell it? since u know ddos protection / hosting cost something

Edited by AchYlek

such things may happen eberywhere not only tales and like achy said it happened once after autodonaye stopped.so do we have stop playin,while there are only two three good serbers around a year..we continue play game we love and tales was the only big serber that worthed playin

1 day left for BETA server!

More incoming Events on forum and on BETA.

Join NOW our forum and participate to Events with Rewards for LIVE server at 17 March!

17021505_428744254132492_585806473167731

http://l2redmoon.com

http://l2redmoon.com/forum/index.php?board=3.0

https://www.facebook.com/lineage2redmoon

https://www.twitch.tv/l2redmoon

there is just proff from first tales or second, yea i can confirm he was selling epics but after he stoped.

did u played after when he made auto donate? and everything just for dp? bcs he wanted get his reputation back, after 3. tales he didnt sold epics. or items via skype, but mouse was that problem why tales failed so hard

also lets talk about if you are admin, you have new serber, and u get offer 1k euro for rb set (ya its true i saw how much he was geting after 1week of tales) u wont sell it? since u know ddos protection / hosting cost something

it doesn't matter anymore.

tales got bad reputation, only some low rusky join (who get payed maybe)

mouse/brazon servers killed all competitors, specially with this dragon server.

tales/redmoon last 10-15 days top and all leave (how i remember last few servers)

Go check dragon online, check pvps at epics.

That was OLD tales(2nd 3th maybe), he cannot remake that againe..