Macro Issue On Edkith Interface

Some body have the same issue on Macro List using edKith Patch?

Patch: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/202556-interface-h5-by-edkith/?hl=edkith

81ad0c36053422f18dbba973e14a0fb5.png

Someone had it fix it?  

Its anything I should edit on interface.u? or interface.xdat?

Thx for you help

I do not think is a server side, because I have been using different patch from other servers linking to my server and this issue doesn't happen. Just edkith patch is the problem.

I checked other patch in xdat file and it have the same info as mine, so I pretty sure it has to be on interface.u code.

I would like to check their code inside in this file but they are encrypted.

I do not think is a server side, because I have been using different patch from other servers linking to my server and this issue doesn't happen. Just edkith patch is the problem.

I checked other patch in xdat file and it have the same info as mine, so I pretty sure it has to be on interface.u code.

I would like to check their code inside in this file but they are encrypted.

contact edKith he will fix it for you but as i see many people had the same issue but edKith never updated his own thread only if you contact him he gonna fix it probably.

Well, that is the last chance to get fix it. I'm very doubt he will do it for free.. you know what I mean?

I'm going to try to find where is the problem, if I found it, I will share the code here.

Is not nwindows, the patch who have this issue fixed, is using NWindows.dll retail.

Maybe Savo was telling you on interface.u on MacroEditWnd class:

const MACROICON_MAX_COUNT = 104;

There is the only line were you can increase the number of icons you added it on L2UI.utx.

I'm still searching codes to find out what it could be... as far I can see, its a texture problem, and for some reason after you made you macro and save it, it won't load the texture on MacroList Windows.

I hope some one have another idea or clue to check it out.

Edited by Pulentolento