[L2J] Lineage 2 Destruction

xoiten

you destroeyd who,serber had no that big competition at all,good but not big compete,only crying and complain,ok we heared that you big clan.Now go on a real serber and show us skillz

+1

How about you all join my server after reading doing a couple of stuff and show who is better than all this talking ?

boring farm again :P

@xoiten you are a great guy and like we talked before also a good admin who communicates and understand players and manages server in a unique way.It's just that this time you cannot increase this much the population in order to compete against others.Make a wipe and start destruction from start all over again,a great serber comback thats gonna be epic and offer us lot of fun.If you make new me and cp gonna show that fingerless botters some skillz

Well you don't really need to farm anymore for gear. Everything is set simply easy. I mean I think 1 or 2 hours of game and you have t6 gear. But what we did was rebalancing all tiers and gave tier 4 a unique skill.

Added skills you can level with pvp tokens.

Made all mobs soloable and if you want to get clan rep you need to be in a part because clan rep is clan related stuff and don't need to be solo.

As I mentioned we looked at players perspective, and saw that players want less farm and more pvp so that's what we will be given them

We increased the enchant on pvp compared to what it used to be so we are making players pvp more than farming. Ofc there will be some things that take a bit longer to get but not like a week.

Edited by xoiten

Well you don't really need to farm anymore for gear. Everything is set simply easy. I mean I think 1 or 2 hours of game and you have t6 gear. But what we did was rebalancing all tiers and gave tier 4 a unique skill.

Added skills you can level with pvp tokens.

Made all mobs soloable and if you want to get clan rep you need to be in a part because clan rep is clan related stuff and don't need to be solo.

As I mentioned we looked at players perspective, and saw that players want less farm and more pvp so that's what we will be given them

We increased the enchant on pvp compared to what it used to be so we are making players pvp more than farming. Ofc there will be some things that take a bit longer to get but not like a week.

intersting,your actions are bery intelligent and people seeing this,the problem now is to find a way to bring more online and at the same time keep these ones playing now.btw these updates would of been perfect to start all over again if you decided a wipe and new start before adapting them to the current serber.i may come back at it again this weekend,not sure but as an admin you worth all kind of players.keep it up mate,we support your good job

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I think a successful server is a server where most of your time is spend on something you remembered from when you played lineage 2; and that's usually the pvp.

I don't think many players are thinking like this "wow you remember when we farmed the 4 weeks for that weapon? Let's do it again!!"

I think what players want to remember is

"Omg it's a 9v9v9v9v9v9v9, epic pvp, awesome fights" and that's what we will try to get back.

I mean claiming a castle ain't unique anymore because we all know a castle siege is all about who has the biggest zerg

Whats the point having 6 tiers if u farm it in 2 hours...Anyway too easy farm makes people get bored too easy, gl anyway.

sometime cannot understand community.if easy farm then too fast and too easy,if hard then serber is boring and slow and who farms like crazy in 2k17 and crap.Serber was more difficult,however it resulted not this good since many left so xoiten did adjustment tryin to male current players stay and keep have fun.it doesnt mean you het those too easy.six tiers are different etc.so eben if farm fast they remain different in the eye and in stats

Whats the point having 6 tiers if u farm it in 2 hours...Anyway too easy farm makes people get bored too easy, gl anyway.

Who said that enchants are easy, the way we set is, is everyone now have a option to not worry about farming for armor and weapon. But enchant rates has been set down because of the easy gear. So people would now maybe buy 10 items and enchant and keep the highest enchant, like old school l2. But items like accessories/jewerly/cloaks still have the same requirements.

What we did was giving players an option play what they want to wear but the side effect is the higher tier the harder enchant.

Getting a +16 epic is much easier than a +10 obsidian for example.

We also added a new skill master that allows you to learn different skills that can benefit you and you need pvp tokens for those skills.

We also making a new map event style (lol/dota) style not 100% like it but still 2 sides, each team has a throne and each team has to kill towers to get by while fighting the enemy.

People don't wanna farm monsters, they wanna farm pvp.

Who said that enchants are easy, the way we set is, is everyone now have a option to not worry about farming for armor and weapon. But enchant rates has been set down because of the easy gear. So people would now maybe buy 10 items and enchant and keep the highest enchant, like old school l2. But items like accessories/jewerly/cloaks still have the same requirements.

What we did was giving players an option play what they want to wear but the side effect is the higher tier the harder enchant.

Getting a +16 epic is much easier than a +10 obsidian for example.

We also added a new skill master that allows you to learn different skills that can benefit you and you need pvp tokens for those skills.

We also making a new map event style (lol/dota) style not 100% like it but still 2 sides, each team has a throne and each team has to kill towers to get by while fighting the enemy.

People don't wanna farm monsters, they wanna farm pvp.

just let them say is easy.. the management and your serbers adjustments is always great to see by your side,your managemen adn communication skills as an owner still impress players thats why you built this in a great way,but consider going under a new start with all these changes adapted.gonna ne eben greater,thinking of a reopening

We will wipe Bro, but we are depending on a full wipe or keep the level, since there are still some players who play the real server and I respect them too that they shouldn't just know they wasted their time.

Another featured we added is also a shop where you can buy all materials for items by just pvping and made enchanting through pvp higher.

Rare 15%

Heroic 12%

Unique 10%

Epic 8%

Legendary 6%

Obsidian 5%

We also added solo pvp zone where you can't party and you are disguised. With mobs that drops materials needed for legendary / obsidian gear.

So we are basically making it that even if you are a full party or if you are a solo player, getting gear isn't hard, farming wise, but more challenging because it's a pvp zone. And players don't need to farm 2 weeks to know you can compete with the server, you can just farm for a couple of hours and you're set to pvp.

Items such as accessories and more do require more time, but since most server has accessories for looks they don't know how important they are. What most players aim for is weapon, armor and jewelry and then they feel satisfied and can now go out and pvp.

We also added a pvp zone called battleground, these APC will make you flag if you attack them, but they will also be dropping PvP, Fame and a small chance for tokens. So basically you can pvp here.

Our plan is also adding more events and mini events on a smaller timer so there is always something to do.

We will be adding a couple of fortress and make them worth taking so forts will be a good opportunity to fight 24/7

Its going to be really amazing and exciting.plus a bit mre new advertise campaign will bring newcomers and especially soli pvp farm zone is a great addition.your ideas and new things to import always understading ppl worths many congratz.keep it up and me gonna wait this to come,gonna be epic.