Mxc 200K Members Passed

Herlitz

Dont give a shit bout them mate, they are just noobs with kid dicks. 

19SvN3i.jpg

It's a reference for you rofl. Where is bravetobe when i need him to flame you for Copy paste guide without credits and pretend you got them from your USB

when they still have even the "hiii" xa0xa0xa0xaxxaxaax

Edited by AccessDenied

19SvN3i.jpg

It's a reference for you rofl. Where is bravetobe when i need him to flame you for Copy paste guide without credits and pretend you got them from your USB

when they still have even the "hiii" xa0xa0xa0xaxxaxaax

I just wrote `noobs with kid dicks` and u just wrote all these things, i think someone got butthurted.

I just wrote `noobs with kid dicks` and u just wrote all these things, i think someone got butthurted.

'hurted' isn't really gramatically correct though, past tense is just 'hurt' 

'hurted' isn't really gramatically correct though, past tense is just 'hurt' 

You think he got problem with grammar? Go check his profil. This guy copy paste tuts from other forums, even the other's "hello", he no give credits, yet say he got it from his USB stick.

Go fix his grammar now  :-[

the sum of their IQ is lower than the temp. outside of my house.

"L2OFF">"L2J" coz they got paid LUL.

Besides,why should i discuss with someone who had the need (feeling useless or lonely?Kappa) to create a topic similar to that,which was a copy pasta w/o credits.

Expecting to see his hello world tutorial now.

Edited by bravetobe

You think he got problem with grammar? Go check his profil. This guy copy paste tuts from other forums, even the other's "hello", he no give credits, yet say he got it from his USB stick.

Go fix his grammar now  :-[

Besides,why should i discuss with someone who had the need (feeling useless or lonely?Kappa) to create a topic similar to that,which was a copy pasta w/o credits.

You should write a book, i bet My first gey steps with accessdenied should be a great tittle, think about it you are nice as couple everyone says that.

You should write a book, i bet My first gey steps with accessdenied should be a great tittle, think about it you are nice as couple everyone says that.

e-gey?

besides,i m not the one who steals other's work like a gay. sry mate

But you would like to be gay4pay? i sense something similar on you.

so u accept the fact that u are "gay4pay" (sense similar situation ->so u know how it looks like) KappaPride but for me u got just a sense...

no mate i m not .

Edited by bravetobe

You're stupid, games developed with C# are bugless, games developed with java are bugfull KAPPA  :dat: