The Ronin Bot Beta - Working On All C6 & H5 Servers. (Averia / E-Global Supported).

skill3r

New Skype is bugging badly give them a skype call and it will send the msg trough.

I think you cant message or call contacts that you haven't on your list.At least me cant chat with people who are not on my list..

I think you cant message or call contacts that you haven't on your list.At least me cant chat with people who are not on my list..

in that case maybe you can send him (the notorious) a pm on their forum (link is in the first post) with your skype id so he can add you.i also had to give them a skype call so shitty skype would send the msgs trough.

Edited by skill3r

• 4 weeks later...
                                                                                                          Beta Stage 1 is now complete & Sales temporarily on hold.

We are happy to announce that we reached our initial goal of 500 users during the first stages of the beta period. With this goal reached, stage 1 is now officially complete. What follows next is the beginning of stage 2 of our beta period, and for its duration we have put sales temporarily on hold, because we believe we reached the ideal number of beta testers needed to take this project to the next level.

We are thankful for all our users who believed in us and became the first 500 Ronins, and as promised all of our beta testers will receive their bonuses once Ronin goes officially live. As for the amount of time that we will keep our sales on hold - once beta stage 2 is complete we are planning to open sales again for another lucky 500 users.
Edited by The Ronin

rotfl, 500 users my ass

you hold sells because your bot never worked for shitsGuard so most of users cry :D

actually i wont be surprised if they sold even over 500 licenses, much cheaper than adrenaline and gets the job done even tho atm its in a basic form.when you keep in mind how much people bot, its more than possible.

rotfl, 500 users my ass

you hold sells because your bot never worked for shitsGuard so most of users cry :D

Their forum has 284 registered members (some people don't register for forums) and it was in beta over two months so I'm sure there were repeat buys as well. So yeah, pretty sure you're wrong on this one there, bud.

• 1 year later...