Maybe Anyone Have Spawnlist Without Monsters?

Mellion

Question

a simple sql code to delete all monsters :P

DELETE  FROM npc  WHERE type = 'L2Monster';
Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

What I mean is, spawnlist on aCis does not contain monster type. If you ask me it's pointless, but in such case, hell yeah, that would be handy. There is no npc table as well :D

db471ee96ae949f69d02aca5f2f66ed9.png

The only thing that comes to my mind is, to delete npcs by id range. As npcs (traders) and monsters are not really mixed, if I'm not wrong. It's like 0-100 monsters, 200-300 npc and so on. Just an example.

Edited by SweeTs

What I mean is, spawnlist on aCis does not contain monster type. If you ask me it's pointless, but in such case, hell yeah, that would be handy. There is no npc table as well :D

db471ee96ae949f69d02aca5f2f66ed9.png

The only thing that comes to my mind is, to delete npcs by id range. As npcs (traders) and monsters are not really mixed, if I'm not wrong. It's like 0-100 monsters, 200-300 npc and so on. Just an example.

he is using acis? :S ook then   :happyforever:

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

Well, not sure haha, dunno why I tho he mentioned aCis.. :D

Anyway, if aCis - there is nothing you can do. If frozen - then yeah, sql query is enough to delete npcs.

That would work, but...

What if he later wants to spawn his own monsters?

>:D

What I did, was to remove L2Monsters and subclasses from L2Spawn while it got init via a temp method that would be used only once and removed. That method will remove it straight from the DB. 

Of course that is if you wan't to permantly clean your spawnlist.sql with the help of the gs, and then you can add your own and remove the temp method. After that all you have is a clean spawnlist.sql that you can use as a base.

Thats what I did, its stupid but took me just a few minutes

Edited by xxdem

What I did, was to remove L2Monsters and subclasses from L2Spawn while it got init via a temp method that would be used only once and removed. That method will remove it straight from the DB. 

Of course that is if you wan't to permantly clean your spawnlist.sql with the help of the gs, and then you can add your own and remove the temp method. After that all you have is a clean spawnlist.sql that you can use as a base.

Thats what I did, its stupid but took me just a few minutes

How about sharing with this guy then.  >:D

From another post I saw he uses l2jfrozen.

So an SQL query would do.

DELETE s.* FROM spawnlist s INNER JOIN npc n ON s.npc_templateid = n.idTemplate WHERE (n.type = "L2Monster");

The only nice answer is given by xdem, the rest you're just noobs, low IQ kids who can't code shit   :-[

if (template1.type.equalsIgnoreCase("L2Monster"))
{
  //ignore spawn and kiss sweet's cheeks				
}

in spawnTable will ignore the spawn come from spawnlist.

Edited by AccessDenied