interlude The First Arena From Grand Crusade For Il/hb/gf/hf/fa Etc

deMEV

The work you do is nice but seems like really low quality, speaking as designer i wouldn't even add this map in a LEGO game. If you made the map and no leech it from a higher chronicler i have to say

it's really average work and since you basically sell this cause without geodata and is not free share, i have the right to judge and say is really low quality work (IF U MADE IT).

Bad ground, raw textures just wall and some spikes.. 

If you didn't make this then ok 

Edited by AccessDenied

The work you do is nice but seems like really low quality, speaking as designer i wouldn't even add this map in a LEGO game. If you made the map and no leech it from a higher chronicler i have to say

it's really average work and since you basically sell this cause without geodata and is not free share, i have the right to judge and say is really low quality work (IF U MADE IT).

Bad ground, raw textures just wall and some spikes.. 

If you didn't make this then ok 

it's the first arena from grand crusade korean pts client. :)

Koreans in every update add new arena, or modify existing.

But as for this arena, yes, she looks not so good :)

p.s. and this is free shared map, cuz anyone with some little knowledge of geodata can make their own, and use with this map. so stop bitching here :D

Edited by deMEV

Ignore the retard, its not bad quality its just the Ambient Light not rendered right

it's cuz koreans long time ago added to their editor the Beast Lighting, which my editor don't has, and lights looks different.

could be nice place for some small pvp server, if someone has idea how to make ppl busy in creative way,

and yeah, ignore this idiot above, he spends all his useless life on whoring for attention.

I really like the arena. Its style strictly sticks (lol what did i just wrote) to the rest of L2 world.

Calm down a bit you two good ole forum friends t_t

Btw, what is "beast lighting" you mentioned?

Edited by Szakalaka

I really like the arena. Its style strictly sticks (lol what did i just wrote) to the rest of L2 world.

Calm down a bit you two good ole forum friends t_t

Btw, what is "beast lighting" you mentioned?

There is not even lighting, just some spot light with messed up cache, the shadows are not even rendered.

The problem with the map is that it's really simply surface, no objects nothing to make it realistic, Dion castle is a zone made since 2001 and its still better than any other map in 2k16...

No need to have uber realistic objects just small details some broken pieces, some different walls, something to make the difference.. 

and toxic xdem the smart-ass come and speak for light when map lack in object and design. 

I wonder, how do you create big maps for open world locations (thats not exclusively l2 related question)?

I am aware that you do not put entire world on 1 big "thing" but u split them like in l2 (512x512 square map for one zone), making sure the edges of bottom heightmap fit to every adjacent piece. But how does it work in practice? Id love to see someone create live several fitting maps in blender or such program... :)

I wonder, how do you create big maps for open world locations (thats not exclusively l2 related question)?

I am aware that you do not put entire world on 1 big "thing" but u split them like in l2 (512x512 square map for one zone), making sure the edges of bottom heightmap fit to every adjacent piece. But how does it work in practice? Id love to see someone create live several fitting maps in blender or such program... :)

World is seperated in squares ex 27.10  like this

K7oDGRA.jpg

You simply select the region that you want edit or add and open it. You don't really open all world just a small square of it