L2J Modificated Package For Pvp Server

omg no one have say me for this topic with exchange... and for that one too... just  " L2 Excelsis"  have pm me and say me price of 400 euro for a crappy project and have say to him its a crazy !

I responded you. You was the one who contacted me.

And i said 400 just to not make you commit a suicide...

Who the damn give you his work done for months for few buks? Are you completely insane or what?

L2scripts or other project are sold cheaper but without source and without many features. Because you mentioned that "L2scripts is cheaper"... Than go and buy l2scripts for 2k euro only the source and pay another 1k euro to a developer for your desired customizations than some other hundreds to advertise :) And than you pray that it will be a success or not..

I am selling a stable pack which was live for months. Never compare a clean pack or a project with a live pack.

Every admin who owns a server for long time and had players and etc, will not even sell it... Or will ask some enormous amounts of money :) 

omg no one have say me for this topic with exchange... and for that one too... just  " L2 Excelsis"  have pm me and say me price of 400 euro for a crappy project and have say to him its a crazy !

i think i confused you with another person

if you need anything contact skype: l2developer (kamex)