Shift+Click To Npcs [Acis 350]

Psyancy

3 hours ago, GMTrunks1 said:

someone can help not work for me when i press Drop list don't show me nothing

Did you register the command in voicedcommandhandler? 

2 hours ago, GMTrunks1 said:

yes already

then maybe the mob has no drops or you didn't add something properly, maybe the bypass in html

1 hour ago, Designatix said:

then maybe the mob has no drops or you didn't add something properly, maybe the bypass in html

I've reviewed everything from head to foot and it's still the same

On 11/1/2018 at 6:08 AM, 'Baggos' said:

Same code, just change the html design.

How you know about my core side? You have hacked my PC?
I'm going to format.. brb.

32 minutes ago, StinkyMadness said:

I guess he doesn't know that every info on the html is handled by a core side code 

1 minute ago, Designatix said:

I guess he doesn't know that every info on the html is handled by a core side code 

No i want to know how he know its "same code".

1 minute ago, StinkyMadness said:

No i want to know how he know its "same code".

because all he sees is almost same info and different html code :p 

btw is it possible to have that html? 

1 minute ago, Designatix said:

because all he sees is almost same info and different html code :p 

btw is it possible to have that html? 

i don't have it anymore cuz i lose my main HDD with many of my mods/codes.
buy its not hard to code it. if i find free time i will share the html.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StinkyMadness said:

i don't have it anymore cuz i lose my main HDD with many of my mods/codes.
buy its not hard to code it. if i find free time i will share the html.

yeah i know, it's just i wanted to see how you builded the whole content so nice with the borders and stuff. If you find any free time i would be glad to have it if you share it

2 hours ago, StinkyMadness said:

I know it because I took it from acis forum long time before you. You just changed the main page of html style from original that it's existing in customer section in acis forum.

Anyway, both style are suck.. Yours or from the acis share.. I have a better one in my private sources.

5 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

I know it because I took it from acis forum long time before you. You just changed the main page of html style from original that it's existing in customer section in acis forum.

Anyway, both style are suck.. Yours or from the acis share.. I have a better one in my private sources.

Why you mad? You think you have something better because you see my 3 years old shares?
Also who told you i'm using shared things ? Maybe the ideas sure, but my codes are not "shared".
Also the only "Shared" think i use from aCis customer section is the OP icon parser inside xml/item. ^^
Keep enjoy your life and feel the only "pro" coder around. (with your better codes)

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/11/2016 at 06:34, StinkyMadness said:

Você pode fazer como o meu e se você quiser usar "RequestBypassToServer.java"

DY0IRC0.png

I have a npc drop boss, how do I leave the icons?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics