Interlude - Completly Scripts

Those files came from the follow post on Marketplace:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/206745-l2off-interlude-completly-scripts/

So I shared this Script to stop this guy scamming in this forum.

So here you go!!!

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy 

you cannot call someone scammer w/o proofs i working with Mark also he was buying my Advertisment services i always was getting the payment before he buy something so where is da problem ?

Show us a test to see that guy is a scammer let's goo do you have any test ..now I'm working with Mark and is not a scammer ... I wanna see the test. you told that guy is scammer show me a convers or smth ..  :)

Edited by Authority

So tell the seller Mark to stop selling this pack on Marketplace.

only adepts of lineage2 know thats something is missing here

i bet that 99.9% of this forum even do not know what files missing and never seen them in their lives

I'm just waiting for Mark if He wants to probe his defense.

If He doesn't reply anything... you know the rest.

Cheers.

He just Ignore you because that are not Ecliptic Scripts, also he was Laughning about that you share .. Anyway look people ''Posts'' Smth is Missing hahahaha  :alone:  :alone:  :happyforever:  :dat:

Edited by Authority

scripts are not full, several files missing

That Scripts are missing cuz that are not the Scripts who Mark  is Selling that why Buddy  :dat:   that Scripts this guy share are just shit and are not same than our Scripts  O0that why are missing 

Hey Minister, you know scammers always will denied what they did... SO I'm not surprise he is ignoring this shared.

And as far I can see, you and Mark are the 99.9% doesn't know which files are missing, as "smeli" posted before.

Anyway, I will report his scam in the right section and I got enough proff to ban this Gypsy.

Btw, are you still selling Synerge jobs from Sorins files?  

Ok guys, and I'm done of this discussion.

Cheers.

Hey Minister, you know scammers always will denied what they did... SO I'm not surprise he is ignoring this shared.

And as far I can see, you and Mark are the 99.9% doesn't know which files are missing, as "smeli" posted before.

Anyway, I will report his scam in the right section and I got enough proff to ban this Gypsy.

Btw, are you still selling Synerge jobs from Sorins files?  

Ok guys, and I'm done of this discussion.

Cheers.

- Our Situation when We read That . 

nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

• 2 months later...