L2Jfrozen Augment

Makura

Question

It isn't... :lol:

Yea I know.. I'm not talking about the Team.. But the project.. Unfortunately the files can be used.. :/

Edited by 'Baggos'

Yea I know.. I'm not talking about the Team.. But the project.. Unfortunately the files can be used.. :/

Most l2j devs only care about the amount of options in the properties files.

Most l2j devs only care about the amount of options in the properties files.

True my friend.. True.. But my point of my posts? 

If files die, we will see less homemade/week servers. And maybe this game will grown up. Because Interlude are the most active client.

I do not say that if use acis or somethink else, you gonna success. But you will be smart and winner because you try to make it good. And from your try maybe you will learn 2-3 things about l2java.

Edited by 'Baggos'

If files die, we will see less homemade/week servers. And maybe this game will grown up. Because Interlude are the most active client.

I do not say that if use acis or somethink else, you gonna success. But you will be smart and winner because you try to make it good. And from your try maybe you will learn 2-3 things about l2java.

Well, I agree with your opinion but there are still open source projects even every x free revision :/

Edited by Onix

I mean if you give them aCis with the same amount of config options L2JFrozen has, they wouldn't be able to make a difference.

I mean if you give them aCis with the same amount of config options L2JFrozen has, they wouldn't be able to make a difference.

http://prntscr.com/crcb43 just only mine :P