Bleh Trumb Clone

AccessDenied

j1gQl9V.png

Constant reference to greeks (if you search his profil its clone of trumb), i love people who hate me but no when someone refer to nationality especialy when this is mine.

Aint search his profil for more just make a quick search and each post says about greeks. As i remember trumb got banned for racism, so adios amigos.

Topic: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/206836-26-13-mesaia-kain-from-grand-crusade-for-hbgfhffagod-etc/?do=findComment&comment=2586451

Profil: http://www.maxcheaters.com/user/98999-almostgood/

Next time you write about greeks, consider that you're in a greek forum no matter if you don't like them or its bad, since u no like greeks, gtfu low quality person.

Oh and PS, i know you don't care about maxcheaters or your account but nah it was just 10 second of my life worth it xD

Edited by AccessDenied

Your retardness knows no limits

Tell us about your server? It was a success of 5 days?

I think this commet refers to you, personally... not to the greeks in general. :D

Tessa go help alextoti with his project

you forgot to mention all my posts are directed to your dumb face, your stupidly provokes many other users to do same, including other greeks :D

consider being less feg and stop crying to pillow over internet things.

you forgot to mention all my posts are directed to your dumb face, your stupidly provokes many other users to do same, including other greeks :D

consider being less feg and stop crying to pillow over internet things.

He is a desperate fag she-monkey that wonders on e-world trying to find his e-prince and brag cute things to each other behind a screen, gruesome and distinguishing. His whole next level retardness knows no limits he is a retard + fag combowhore

You gonna get chat ban again :(

Why? Because i don't want see a guy refer to greek ? If you speak to someone specific you no refer to nation.. 

As i said i don't have problem when someone say things for me, but no for greece even if i dont like greece also i dont accept others speak for my country as i dont speak for their country.

Edited by AccessDenied

if you don't like them or its bad, since u no like greeks, gtfu low quality person.

:poker face: nice engrish

i start to believe banning me will be best solution to avoid getting cancer from your posts XD

:poker face: nice engrish

i start to believe banning me will be best solution to avoid getting cancer from your posts XD

dat thing is old cliche.. we used to say back in 2011.. grow up kid and learn new things to counter back

"counter back" your broken engrish? totally make sense XD

how comes you have to create new report topic each few days? insecure twat get offended that easily? sad storky