classic [L2Off] L2Mid

SkyLord

LOL stop lie people because this is not correct. Do you have any idea what is 9v9 tournament?

actually he ask admin for money because his party finished TOP 2.

edit: today i was speak with euro-pvp admin. he said "we pay them" 

keep doing shits tommy.. some 1 will believe you

Edited by SkyLord

So.... the funny thing: first, they reject to pay them, but "for some reason" they paid them later.. do you know why?

Edit: Actually? Did you even read my text?

Scam-pvp offered real money for 1st,2nd, 3rd place in 9v9 tournament. After event finished, he scammed 2nd and 3rd place, as you can see on screenshot.

But for the "magical reason" he paid them letter.. wanna know more/why ?

Wanna know how euro-pvp paing to clans to play on their servers?

Euro-pvp will pay ru clans to play on their server, while eu community will play for free and think "omg, what a cool server".

6k players expected, that's cool, really. But why so low online for such HUGE project? I remember when euro-pvp (with JAVA files!!!!!) alone handle 20k online. 20k online on x100 or x1200 server...

You want to work with trash ru server,eu playets should know more about this "upcoming project".

Be patient, more Screenshots today later

Edited by TommyVersace

So.... the funny thing: first, they reject to pay them, but "for some reason" they paid them later.. do you know why?

Scam-pvp offered real money for 1st,2nd, 3rd place in 9v9 tournament. After event finished, he scammed 2nd and 3rd place, as you can see on screenshot.

Euro-pvp will pay ru clans to play on their server, while eu community will play for free and think "omg, what a cool server".

6k players expected, that's cool, really. But why so low online for such HUGE project? I remember when euro-pvp (with JAVA files!!!!!) alone handle 20k online. 20k online on x100 or x1200 server...

You want to work with trash ru server,eu playets should know more about this "upcoming project".

Yeah, yeah everytime you write something wrong in my topics. You think that you will make me sad or what? Put your screens in your ass.
thx for keeping me up.. and tnx god for mxc privileges) I know exactly who are you kid. Dont hide from me :)

Иди нахуй пес, хейтер евро пвп, всем выплаты всегда выплачивают, почитай правила акции "Твинко \ не играющим пакам бонус НЕ ВЫДАЮТ" что и отписал администратор. Зачем ты тут позоришься пес сраный?
4e2f86f568814f1aa9876d2ff7a0e37e.png
Edited by SkyLord

tnx god for mxc privileges) I know exactly who are you kid. Dont hide from me :)

Corruption to it's finest ^_^

Yeah, yeah everytime you write something wrong in my topics. You think that you will make me sad or what? Put your screens in your ass.
thx for keeping me up.. and tnx god for mxc privileges) I know exactly who are you kid. Dont hide from me :)

Иди нахуй пес, хейтер евро пвп, всем выплаты всегда выплачивают, почитай правила акции "Твинко \ не играющим пакам бонус НЕ ВЫДАЮТ" что и отписал администратор. Зачем ты тут позоришься пес сраный?
4e2f86f568814f1aa9876d2ff7a0e37e.png

photo says " the team which is not playing in the server ( "bots" can't translate it exactly in English ) will not receive reward for the win 

But how it is possible not to play in the server and win ? obviously you have to farm a bit and then be online for the event , amazing rule :D

idk if you are retarded or no.... 

ok, let's start

1) Euro-pvp's owner is Андрей Паюк, this is how he shared his own server: 

67340a574a3e.png

wooooooooot: 22678 online. Not bad, really?

2) Euro-pvp never bought clans? Nooooo

This is scren from his deal with Overbufer1 (he wanted to buy smth from this guy):

6532a3e035ee.png

Take a look on the webmoney number, it's R200504918208 and e-mail adress: andreo93@mail.ru

And next:

59546d8ad468.png

From those, who doesn't speak russian:

Примечание: Note

Выплата euro-pvp: Payment from euro-pvp

3) How do you think, how many servers do they have? Only euro-pvp? Let's search together:

- 60adbecb4c1a.png

- 10dd62b4656d.png

I would like also share the video, how they scam Overbufer1, who fixed their bugs, they asked him to drop another servers, but the video is on russian language, so you won't undestand.

As you can undestnad, euro-pvp is one of the most corrupted RU servers. Good job L2Mid, you have a big potentia. 

This info will be very interesting to your players.

And in the end:

[RU] Эу епт, опущенный, ты ахуел свой хуе-приемник разивать когда я тебе не разрешал? Съебался по быстрому в свою пещеру пока я тебя еще раз не обассал.

i think noone care about it, corrupted is everywhere.

so stop waste your time)

aka 22k online serber, more than at taleski, gg wp (((

Edited by AchYlek

i think noone care about it, corrupted is everywhere.

so stop waste your time)

aka 22k online serber, more than at taleski, gg wp (((

Well, you called me retarded. So you are wrong, right ?

I never say / post / etc anything without proofs.

Well, you called me retarded. So you are wrong, right ?

I never say / post / etc anything without proofs.

since u believe about 22k online, im not wrong.