Problem With Castle

iAlreadyExist

Question

Hey guys i have problems with castle sieges

the problem is when i start siege its dont spawn Holy artefact

and i have one more problem with castle siege teleporter

Exception in thread "GeneralSTPool-15" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: bound must be greater than origin
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadLocalRandom.nextInt(ThreadLocalRandom.java:379)
        at net.sf.l2j.commons.random.Rnd.get(Rnd.java:48)
        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.zone.type.L2CastleTeleportZone.oustAllPlayers(L2CastleTeleportZone.java:88)
        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.entity.Castle.oustAllPlayers(Castle.java:252)
        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2CastleTeleporterInstance$oustAllPlayers.run(L2CastleTeleporterInstance.java:110)
        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.ThreadPoolManager$RunnableWrapper.run(ThreadPoolManager.java:85)
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

im using acis rev 350

13 answers to this question

if i pay you 10 euro will you provide me a fix for castles i dont wanna start my project from zero again

Pay 10e > become customer > you got access to updates > apply diffs > enjoy up to date files.

Also, your changes are like nothing. You can add them again almost in no time. Also, you can always create the patch/diff with your changes and then apply them, so it's like 5min of work.

Edited by SweeTs

if i pay you 10 euro will you provide me a fix for castles i dont wanna start my project from zero again

You can find them in the forum ist just copy paste to finish your project...i think you dont have so much features to think about it..

It is just a "Apply patch". After, if some lines has changed, you will get error. 

You can check whats wrong, and fix it. 

Sometimes it is not 5 min of work like SweeTs said, but it is not difficult.

i dont want to start from zero becouse it took me one month to make events and all scripts i put in server and for one castle sieges its not worth it.

thats lot time especialy when u have to remove + from codes...

Edited by haskovo

i dont want to start from zero becouse it took me one month to make events and all scripts i put in server and for one castle sieges its not worth it.

thats lot time especialy when u have to remove + from codes...

You have already created the files.. You only c/p event files and done. Rest of files you create patch, Team > Apply Patch > profit. Maybe like 20% of code will be necessary to add by hand due to line mismatch.

And no, it's not only 'one castle'. Anyway, it's up to you. It's not hard to apply your changes again, since you can create patch and you have all your changes under your nose.