L2 Pride? What Is This Thing?

The last days Ive seen many people mentioning "L2 Pride". Pride this, Pride that, Pride there, Pride here.
Why do people like L2 Pride so much?

The last days Ive seen many people mentioning "L2 Pride". Pride this, Pride that, Pride there, Pride here.

Why do people like L2 Pride so much?

People tend to use the word "failure" or "fail" a lot and because of it many got bored and decided to submit a new word. After 2 months of search they ended up in a word called "l2pride" 

so either fail either l2pride is same. You know range of words is always good..

Edited by AccessDenied

It's a Interlude server with some custom features I've never played... it's annoying that the people trying to reproduce it, because of lack of imagination. :D

It's a Interlude server with some custom features I've never played... it's annoying that the people trying to reproduce it, because of lack of imagination. :D

There is gfinal server too.

you don't know what you're talking about

Don't make me repeat myself, you don't know what you're talking about, you can't have an opinion here

Well i think you dont know what you talking about , l2finest files was leaked by me after trance shared them with me and you adapted them for aCis.