L2 Pride? What Is This Thing?

xdem reproduce it as aepvp  :lol: it's the same.

I don't really see the point of a server to be "pride-like", "retail-like" or something-else-like... :D

By opening a private server, you have all the freedom to create anything you want... and you just cloning another server. Sorry, I simply don't get that.

Also, it's a bad marketing. :D

Don't make me repeat myself, you don't know what you're talking about, you can't have an opinion here

I simply don't care... it annoys me like the author of this topic. :D

I don't really see the point of a server to be "pride-like", "retail-like" or something-else-like... :D

By opening a private server, you have all the freedom to create anything you want... and you just cloning another server. Sorry, I simply don't get that.

Also, it's a bad marketing. :D

Since pride is offline they can do whatever they want also it's good marketing since pride was very popular server..

Since pride is offline they can do whatever they want also it's good marketing since pride was very popular server..

Yeah, they can, but that doesn't mean that they will succeed... because of unsatisfied expectations. :lol:

Yeah, they can, but that doesn't mean that they will succeed... because of unsatisfied expectations. :lol:

Only xdem succeed as he say because he is the best l2jdeveloper.

Only xdem succeed as he say because he is the best l2jdeveloper.

Don't know about him, but the best L2J developers are currently at https://forums.l2junity.org :D

Don't know about him, but the best L2J developers are currently at https://forums.l2junity.org :D

Nik is good guy and helped me a lot with my project too  >:D i thought they will not go public but someone of team tried to sell the files.

Well i think you dont know what you talking about , l2finest files was leaked by me after trance shared them with me and you adapted them for aCis.

There's nothing to adapt from Finest except a few HTMLs

Don't know about him, but the best L2J developers are currently at https://forums.l2junity.org  :D

these are good developers but with no life.

As for myself, I can easily call myself Java veteran as I have even mastered the obsolete Unsafe and ALL java hacks. As about L2J I can code your dream come true.

Edited by xxdem

Nik is good guy and helped me a lot with my project too  >:D i thought they will not go public but someone of team tried to sell the files.

I don't know the story. The only thing I know for sure is that, there are enterprise level developers in their team, and you can learn a lot from their project. :D

As for myself, I can easily call myself Java veteran as I have even mastered the obsolete Unsafe and ALL java hacks. As about L2J I can code your dream come true.

All your files are all based on finest cmon

What can I take from Finest retard? The name color system? Finest has nothing I can't make rather than a few HTMLs which where seized as of 2nd L2AEPvP files update in 2013.

Here is some L2AEPvP greatness to smooth down your retardness before bedtime.

ClassicEvents.xml

Kamaloka.xml

Apcs.xml

What can I take from Finest retard? The name color system? Finest has nothing I can't make rather than a few HTMLs which where seized as of 2nd L2AEPvP files update in 2013.

Here is some L2AEPvP greatness to smooth down your retardness before bedtime.

nice codes from pride gracia final pack

I doubt if they have no life... cmon, this is only a myth that the best developers are nolifers. :D