12 answers to this question

sQu€€k, on 22 Jul 2016 - 12:39 PM, said:

Add me for information.

you will get scammed by kids so take care

.Elfocrash, on 22 Jul 2016 - 1:30 PM, said:

You are known to be a scammer.

at least u know his past :)

Edited by Celestine

I don't get it. Greek posts in english section and english posts in greek section.

Srsly, I don't follow your trend guys.. Moved.

Elfo what's your problem with me?? Moderator spamming without proofs nice one.

You know whats the problem with you? You have no idea about developer as u said ur self u dont know programming yet u ask "client" like u interest in.. 

real developer will ask never about client :P if have balls can do without this question :P

thats the problem.. he don't know java at all.. Also vorfin has a nice history known as scammer..

I am not working for H5+ also i develop only l2jserver and frozen that guy wants acis base so i will not do it.

thats the problem.. he don't know java at all.. Also vorfin has a nice history known as scammer..

You registered at mxc at 2013 when i had already perma ban for other reasons then when i took my account back some guys made fake skypes with vorfin@hotmail.com email etc and stole money from some guys my email is vorfin1@hotmail.com and never scammed anybody... STOP BE RETARTED AND NEXT TIME U WILL TALK ABOUT SCAM POST A VALID PROOF CMON.
Next time you will go offtopic i will make report for you.

To the owner of the topic since you're dumb and you ask for all codes first and then money which is weird.. i have a topic that you can request codes for free.. check it.

I am not working for H5+ also i develop only l2jserver and frozen that guy wants acis base so i will not do it.

You registered at mxc at 2013 when i had already perma ban for other reasons then when i took my account back some guys made fake skypes with vorfin@hotmail.com email etc and stole money from some guys my email is vorfin1@hotmail.com and never scammed anybody... STOP BE RETARTED AND NEXT TIME U WILL TALK ABOUT SCAM POST A VALID PROOF CMON.

Next time you will go offtopic i will make report for you.

But you're lying.. and report what? the fact that i try deflect you from sell shared codes? You said on your own THAT YOU CANNOT CODE JAVA (you said it no me) you said 1 month ago when we were fighting at Spam section

that your knowledge is on Ddos - botnet no java and suddedly you code l2j servers and make 70.000 euros from l2j and sell codes? You want us to believe this?

Do you even realise what OFFTOPIC is?  If anyone disagree with me let them comment but im sure all community know you cant code and suddedly you're millionare from l2j

you ask for all codes first and then money

No one will go for that. Seems like a scam attempt. Otherwise try your luck, which will never happen, in proper section.

Locked.