Putin To Ban Pokemon Go From Russia Due To Links To Cia

Lucky Dice

hAUHIsJ.png

Funny part of this is the fact that ill go make the money in 5 minute that will take you 3 months with your fail C coding skills from my clients.

So true brain denied. Now crawl back to your cave. TRUMB fan

Considering fact that every greek using word "money" here earned 70k e in 1 month you are on good path :D

What a smart sentence from someone who use greek flag and use a greek forum? What happened your shitty country does no provide you a good forum kiddo?

Also did i mention i ever made 70k? Is your small brain able to communicate and right a proper statement cause you can't even troll.

Also this 70k you got it from my gif else u wouldnt even know it and u use it against me.. oh god.. pathetic :D

Edited by AccessDenied

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

Bitch please don't encourage this ape, he is going to sell more shared C fail codes for 3 bucks (and then search internet for weird fetish)

Edited by AccessDenied

stap flame accessdenied, shes my new best frand .( 

Suck toes :3 

Did bad boys locked tales topic :'( ? sad storki

We go kill them togetha >.>

Edited by AccessDenied

Its pathetic how you come in a greek forum and say shit about greeks.. your life is so pathetic that entairtain me.

Its pathetic how you come in a greek forum...

greek forum

Last time I checked, MXC was an international board  :gtfo:

Last time I checked, MXC was an international board  :gtfo:

Listen i understand you try hard to troll me but ... idk its just.. you know not working... i mean

if you want we can talk at skype about troll part and i can help you ok? Add me on skype.

You look cute anyway so ill be glad to help you  :-[

Edited by AccessDenied

Listen i understand you try hard to troll me but ... idk its just.. you know not working... i mean

if you want we can talk at skype about troll part and i can help you ok? Add me on skype.

You look cute anyway so ill be glad to help you  :-[

I don't need help, I need you to pay your debts and stop dragging EU economy down  :rage: