classic [L2J] L2Order vs Chaos

Sahar

So... i am playing l2ovc and it is very interesting. Something for my free time...

If you are looking for something to pass your time and not all those garbage donation cows servers visit l2ovc.

Thats my review.

Off topic: Had to login on mxc for years and today i realize that i am a member from 2005. I was like OMG!! I joined when i was at school and now i live with my wife...

So... i am playing l2ovc and it is very interesting. Something for my free time...

If you are looking for something to pass your time and not all those garbage donation cows servers visit l2ovc.

Thats my review.

Off topic: Had to login on mxc for years and today i realize that i am a member from 2005. I was like OMG!! I joined when i was at school and now i live with my wife...

Thanks, its good to have some good feedback from time to time :)

-----------------

Suffering from enchant shortage? not a noble yet? want to get better gear faster? skill enchanting? augumenting?

Then you don't want to miss out this wekened's event!

Starting at Friday 17:00 GMT +2 and until Monday 17:00 GMT +2 you will be able to get Tokens of Love from PvP !

In addition, Lair of the Snowman event will run more often, and the snowmans in the event will also be able to drop Tokens of Love when killed !

Collect these tokens and trade them for amazing rewards at the store of Papai Noel in town!

13907196_1367606963253401_90781397672386

Shit srv. 

Yeah ok, as shitty as your reply I suppose?

Need excactly 1 second to go to your profile and see what type of person you are.

Dude, go outside, see trees, play some pokemon go if you can't do it without some device in your hand, its much better than going on every single topic leaving a retarded reply with no explanation and be gone.

I hope my advice helps if not go see doctor.

This weekend's event is going to be all about who got the best luck in server :)

During the event, D-grade weapon enchant scrolls will have a small chance to drop from PvP.

Players can talk to Event Manager in town to buy a D-grade staff for only 50 Adena.

The higher players enchant it, the better are the rewards, note: staff will break if fail.

Rewards are as following:

* Getting a +6 staff will get you a random A-grade full item.

* Getting a +7 staff will get you 2 random A-grade full items.

* Getting a +8 staff will get you a 50% chance to get 2 A-grade full items or 1 of the following: Ring of Core, Earring of Orfen.

* Getting a +9 staff will get one of the following: Ring of Core, Earring of Orfen or Tattoo of Power.

* Getting a +10 staff will get you a random S-grade full item.

* Getting a +11 staff will get you 2 random S-grade full items.

* Getting a +12 staff will get you 1 of the following: Ring of Core, Earring of Orfen, Ring of Queen Ant or Zaken's Earring.

* Getting a +13 staff will get you 1 of the following: Ring of Core, Earring of Orfen, Ring of Queen Ant, Zaken's Earring, Ring of Baium or Earring of Antharas.

* Getting a +14 staff will get you 1 of any existing grand boss jewel.

* Getting a +15 staff will get you 1 of any existing grand boss jewel and 30% chance for 1 more grand boss jewel or 70% chance for Tattoo of Power.

* Getting a +16 staff will get you 2 of any existing grand boss jewels and the Tattoo of Power.

Event will start at Friday 17:00 GMT +2 and end on Monday 17:00 GMT +2.

Only the bravest would dare going on high enchants!

Good luck to all!

• 2 weeks later...

We need New Seasson! ! ! ! 
with more Adds ...
Armor/Weaps (Pvp Arm / Weap ) Or upGrade with pvp token no with adena! 1pvp=1Token to UpGrade You Weap TO pvp WEAP!
to keep the interest of players!!
Bcs Classic L2 (C6) Only S grade its borred in 1 month! 

Edited by Criss Texx

We don't need a new season at all.

And wake up, you're in an interlude non-customs server, why the hell do you even bother talking about new items / pvp mods.

If you like higher game versions then your only option is waiting for us to start a helios / H5 server, which are not planned at the moment.

I am a HI5 server owner. But as a curiosity i have visited your server! There is a lot of quality work involved, and all i have to say is congratulations!

:) Is nice to see that some owners pay such a nice tribute for this game!

Gratz again! 

Thanks!

We have also just added an automatic weekend event engine :)

Every weekend a different retail-like event will run, these events offer various of new activities and rewards for our players to enjoy.

So far added events:

* Change of Heart

* Master of Enchanting

* Heavy Medals

* Letter Collector

* Tokens of Love

New events will be added soon, in between:

* Playing with Fire

* Zaken's Curse

* Alchemist

* Squash Event

And more.