high five [L2J]Lineage2Tales

AchYlek

trash unbalanced server, promoted by scammer what more can i say? last 2 tales fist hold  for 3 weeks(at december which is the best l2month) and the last one for 12 days,

Corruption as fuck, and as i say promoted by achylek most retarded person who is happy that getting 50euros by botting. 

Even trash apocalyps or realm its gonna be better than shity tales . Tales community is broken no1 likes stalone anymore 

he  just open server to get cash for summer vacations 

PS Spoiler Alert :Achylek will be banned soon from mxc :) 100% infos and after he will suicide because he is fat and ugly.

Edited by Forlan

trash unbalanced server, promoted by scammer what more can i say? last 2 tales fist hold  for 3 weeks(at december which is the best l2month) and the last one for 12 days,

Corruption as fuck, and as i say promoted by achylek most retarded person who is happy that getting 50euros by botting. 

Even trash apocalyps or realm its gonna be better than shity tales . Tales community is broken no1 likes stalone anymore 

he  just open server to get cash for summer vacations 

PS Spoiler Alert :Achylek will be banned soon from mxc :) 100% infos and after he will suicide because he is fat and ugly.

why so good brazon lol ;D

i was banned at mxc already for 1y and still im best. 

sad story that maxtor didnt sold mxc to stalonka for 10k euro :( 

Edited by AchYlek

If achylek got banned ,forum die in 1 week (like tales servers :happyforever: )

if achujek got ban, he got already new acc :(

lf merge posts :(

http://www.maxcheaters.com/user/175204-achyle/ 

averia starts 15th, why did you even bother creating this topic? can be simply deleted, yet another empty tales edition :D

Averia is terrible. You must play in cp to archive anythink. And mid rates are about being able to play solo. Why bother to play at mid rate if you must have CP? Wouldn't it be better for averia to create low rate since without CP you can't do anythink?

Elegia +12 first week not op :happyforever: donations in npc are shit, u need add stalonka in skype for real donations

I played at tales few times, and i never seen elegia sets for first month(nor visually throught dressme or at oly with super duper crit rate), and at oly +6 is max so whatever  O0 .

Edited by czadfad

Averia is terrible. You must play in cp to archive anythink. And mid rates are about being able to play solo. Why bother to play at mid rate if you must have CP? Wouldn't it be better for averia to create low rate since without CP you can't do anythink?

I played at tales few times, and i never seen elegia sets for first month, and at oly +6 is max so whatever  O0 .

++

I played at tales few times, and i never seen elegia sets for first month(nor visually throught dressme or at oly with super duper crit rate), and at oly +6 is max so whatever  O0 .

+++

Idk what tales u play so xD

Idk what tales u play so xD

better question, what tales  did u play, bcs  everytime till second hero period, i never saw any elegia or op sets, just when stalonka saw server is dead, he started sell op items 

The only problem with averia is the language... 

Only russian, spamming all day long in ru, and if boring :)

But averia is the best java mid rate. 10x more people then tales, good market in town.

And you need cp, cause there is to many people so you cant farm anywhere w/o cp. 

But that what people want in l2 no? pvp everywhere...

Last time tales open serv, it was empty ( i remember firsts tales, a lot of people and a lot of pvp, was really nice ), now they decided to open 5days after averia. 

NO russian will come in tales ( and russian are big % of any l2 mid population ).

A lot of good eu CPs will play in averia. 

So, if stalon wants money he should delay is opening by 1 month a least...

The only problem with averia is the language... 

Only russian, spamming all day long in ru, and if boring :)

But averia is the best java mid rate. 10x more people then tales, good market in town.

And you need cp, cause there is to many people so you cant farm anywhere w/o cp. 

But that what people want in l2 no? pvp everywhere...

Last time tales open serv, it was empty ( i remember firsts tales, a lot of people and a lot of pvp, was really nice ), now they decided to open 5days after averia. 

NO russian will come in tales ( and russian are big % of any l2 mid population ).

A lot of good eu CPs will play in averia. 

So, if stalon wants money he should delay is opening by 1 month a least...

second / third tales was one of best with huge online 

missing those zergs :(

Edited by AchYlek

One guy gave me his character and had full +13 to creat him a server i dont need to post proofs since server is wiping every 1 week and never played with it or took any picture of character , l2tales is unbalanced full bots and corruption nothing to compare with Averia.

Also the developer from averia working for ubisoft...

and im working for Rockstar, currently working on GTA 6 Ballad of Gay Romo from Dex, nigga plz stop posting bullshits without proofs, ive wreckt most ppl on tales just with botted out gear.

Averia ? Chain heal aggros mobs, skill formulas bugged like on l2world, wrong spawns, stats etc etc. just pure garbage. i can write you a A4 letter with bugs this shit server has.