How To Delete The Map + Button

Hello guys.

I want to delete some map + buttons.

dkelfrace_quest2.jpg

The buttons I want to delete are the zoom buttons (the blue ones in the map), like there're in some towns or regions.

Is it possible to do it?

Thanks

interface.xdat then

otherwise at  l2ui_ch3-minimap-make the 3 textures alfas black   and   then make also the townmap textures alfas black (l2font-e) -INTERLUDE //this way even if they find and press them nothing visualy gonna happen ,  i guess

ps i cant find them at interface.xdat

Edited by IpotoniC

If you want to delete all of them, then go by XDat Editor to:

- MinimapWnd > Minimap > MinimapCtrl tab

- MinimapWnd_Expand > Minimap > MinimapCtrl tab

and set ShowTown to false. Buttons to show detailed map of towns, fortresses will be gone. Also when character is in town and he opens map, he will see full size map(not map of the town he is in)

If you want to delete just specific buttons(and also disable player to see detailed map when he is its region), you should modify ZoneName-e.dat

If you want to delete all of them, then go by XDat Editor to:

- MinimapWnd > Minimap > MinimapCtrl tab

- MinimapWnd_Expand > Minimap > MinimapCtrl tab

and set ShowTown to false. Buttons to show detailed map of towns, fortresses will be gone. Also when character is in town and he opens map, he will see full size map(not map of the town he is in)

If you want to delete just specific buttons(and also disable player to see detailed map when he is its region), you should modify ZoneName-e.dat

you tryed that and it worked?