Greek Cuckold Firefag Aurora Mad I Made Fun Of His Deformed Friend And Abused Forum Power

GM-RoMan

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/203007-the-master-has-returned-interlude-only/

the semen hungry greek cuckold aka firefag aurora is straight up abusing his power by locking my thread and banning me all because i made fun of his deformed friend which as you can see has a contorted and very repulsive face. one so unattractive that it might rival the hideous and nightmarish looks of our coprophilic friend

it cannot be denied that he is abusing his power as gold member and protecting his friends and making this a personal issue rather than trying to preserve the little bit of integrity left in this forum

Edited by GM-RoMan

Let's be honest you, maybe you made fun of one guy, but, let's not forget all you did for this forum, all things you shared, and all the people you helped, they should treat you like a special member not banning you. I have to take your part because nobody helped forum more then you over the years, and after all this you got banned.

I take your part because i saw everything you did and you also helped me everytime i needed soemthing...

Followed your topic, btw nice profile image :)
Lets see what will happen. Who knows... 

Btw i dont have friends here, only in real life.

Am not abusing my gold power, i just use it correct.

Let's be honest you, maybe you made fun of one guy, but, let's not forget all you did for this forum, all things you shared, and all the people you helped, they should treat you like a special member not banning you. I have to take your part because nobody helped forum more then you over the years, and after all this you got banned.

I take your part because i saw everything you did and you also helped me everytime i needed soemthing...

Maybe he's the best sharer guy in mxc, the most helper person in mxc but α guy who doesnt respect one or more Country...

Do you know what that guy told about Greece and Greeks? yes maybe we are lazy about work or something else but we are not ALL, tbh am working from 8:00 untill 21:00 making more than 1,4k euros per month, that means i am lazy? that means i have to accept an economy crysis which the made those stupid politics? i dont think so.. anyway, this guy should not be here in mxc (talking about an ex moderator who got banned because he didnt show us some respect while we did for him and hes country)

Followed your topic, btw nice profile image :)

Lets see what will happen. Who knows... 

Btw i dont have friends here, only in real life.

Am not abusing my gold power, i just use it correct.

Maybe he's the best sharer guy in mxc, the most helper person in mxc but α guy who doesnt respect one or more Country...

Do you know what that guy told about Greece and Greeks? yes maybe we are lazy about work or something else but we are not ALL, tbh am working from 8:00 untill 21:00 making more than 1,4k euros per month, that means i am lazy? that means i have to accept an economy crysis which the made those stupid politics? i dont think so.. anyway, this guy should not be here in mxc (talking about an ex moderator who got banned because he didnt show us some respect while we did for him and hes country)

That's the part of being a moderator/part of the staff. Dividing your self into two. As you said above, you have no friends in here but only in real life. That makes everyone think that you have successfully divided your self into two for the reason that even if you had a RL friend in here abusing/breaking the rules, you would still punish him. Even if he comments about Greece & Greeks (about what they do or w/e) you don't have the right to do anything else than edit his posts and remove the off topic content or delete the posts altogether and ask him to be on topic by posting again. Commenting about other countries is not forbidden.. when it's in the right section/topic.

I don't know the exact reason she got banned, but I do know that she's one of the best client developers around :)

giphy.gif

Edited by Strain

I don't know the exact reason she got banned, but I do know that she's one of the best client developers around :)

giphy.gif

True but she must stop acting like this .

That's the part of being a moderator/part of the staff. Dividing your self into two. As you said above, you have no friends in here but only in real life. That makes everyone think that you have successfully divided your self into two for the reason that even if you had a RL friend in here abusing/breaking the rules, you would still punish him. Even if he comments about Greece & Greeks (about what they do or w/e) you don't have the right to do anything else than edit his posts and remove the off topic content or delete the posts altogether and ask him to be on topic by posting again. Commenting about other countries is not forbidden.. when it's in the right section/topic.

Sorry but you're wrong about the punishment . We are not gonna clean her replies every single time .

Well I will reduce your chat ban to 2days . Last time .