Sectoneart - Delete Comments

AccessDenied

I want report SectoneArt's actions. All i did was to write my OPINION since i am designer (real designer, no someone who change blending modes)

and tell him that this is actualy no the best guide, its not what i expected and that you can't call it an art even IF is a tutorial-guide.

No bad comment, no hate, i just expected more from someone who is "experienced" in photoshop. Also since i am by far more experienced i just felt that 

what he does is not even close to a proper guide. 

Tell me in a forum when you a upload guide or something, arent members allowed to say their opinion? I think you are allowed to say your opinion ONLY in a nice way even if is bad or good.

He deleted twice my comments cause he didn't like it, but i am sure if i like things like WOW you're awesome! he will keep it.

Nothing personal with sectone, but i just don't like when someone delete my opinion because he simply has the power to do it and he no like the comment, even tho

sectone could really appreciate the fact that i even tell him that this is not ART and this is called "Color correction" or CC filter.

I wait for some explanation. No spam, no flame, no hate just my opinion in a nice way and got deleted -.-

Topic: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/203328-signature-tutorial-8-large-art-tutorial-ziggs-in-his-labs/?do=findComment&comment=2565699

Oh and ps Sectone i grew up using programs such as PH-AE e.t.c u could simply ask advice or take an expert opinion, no being selfish and delete them.

Edited by AccessDenied

He got the rights to do it do u expect return of ur post with that topic??

he has no right to delete a comment that is no spam or offensive. Its a forum.. that's forum logic, people post something and other people comment on it.

Now if the way you comment is shitty like "Fuck you, you suck!" yes then delete and ban, but if you say things like "Its not an art, i was expecting more than just blending modes e.t.c, not a proper guide"

then is an opinion ESPECIALY when the person who write it has more knowledge than the owner. 

And no i don't expect anything, i just want him to come here and explain his action and apologize.

In L2J mod section ill accept but in GFX NOP, nobody will delete my opinion over GFX's... 

Edited by AccessDenied

If it's something ironic,not mature and ruin my guide in GFX Boards that I'm responsible yes I will delete your comment every single time because I know that is the only thing you do since you are log in, in this forum just to ruin everything because you are 10-11 years old and you don't have anything else to do just to post any bullshit crosses your mind. So, im not gonna accept that and because is you I delete your posts. If it was someone else I wouldn't do that I know what you do I'm tracking you and not only me but the whole staff. All in all, do not cry to get some attention. You are just pathetic.

Please, if you want to continue it, it will not be good for you.

So stop it right there and don't even think to post like this again in GFX Boards this is the last time you ruin one more thing in our forum.

PS: They way you act in this forum and you answer is the reason that you pissed me off. Even if you know so much about designing you wouldn't comment like that.

Edited by SectoneART

If it's something ironic,not mature and ruin my guide in GFX Boards that I'm responsible yes I will delete your comment every single time because I know that is the only thing you do since you are log in, in this forum just to ruin everything because you are 10-11 years old and you don't have anything else to do just to post any bullshit crosses your mind. So, im not gonna accept that and because is you I delete your posts. If it was someone else I wouldn't do that I know what you do I'm tracking you and not only me but the whole staff. All in all, do not cry to get some attention. You are just pathetic.

Please, if you want to continue it, it will not be good for you.

So stop it right there and don't even think to post like this again in GFX Boards this is the last time you ruin one more thing in our forum.

PS: They way you act in this forum and you answer is the reason that you pissed me off. Even if you know so much about designing you wouldn't comment like that.

1st. it was not ironic, i said that your guide is not a proper guide, and is  bad quality.. how you receive this as ironic? All i saw was brush and blending mode and i said that its just bad guide as you say in your title "Guide" tag.

2. You track me down? Wow... thanks its nice that i have fans but sure i never intented to spam in gfx session.

3. A mod is allowed to say this: "you are 10-11 years old and you don't have anything else to do just to post any bullshit crosses your mind"?. Wow if i write this for you ill get chat banned but sure you're allowed to call me 10 years old any other offensive comment.

4. The way i act in this forum? I did great guides for L2J session, i help everyday many people (you can freely add me on skype and check 950 people). I am not the type of person who will go public and say YAYY I HELPED THAT GUY I NEED A COOKIE, i prefer to make "fun" in public and be serious in private. Most of people do it, sweeTs example... he post banana photos in every topic and thats right cause when he need to be serious he is.

So don't tell me bullshit. I've helped more than you ever do and i have proofs. Idon't even refer for the videos on youtube.

5. "If i continue" you do what? You gonna pm maxtor to ban me? And reason will be "because i said my opinion but gfx moderator was in bad mood and received it as ironic comment?" Too bad i wasnt smart enough to keep a print screen with my comment so i can post and everyone see how "nicely and beautifu" my comment was.. Surly no like "Sir, i would like to" but all i said is "The guide is bad, i was expecting more cause this is not a proper guide, just blending mode e.t.c aka color correction so..", you can freely come to my topic and say your opinion ill accept it. 

6. About my knowledge be sure that nobody in this forum and in your country has the 1% of my knowledge. Greeks don't even know what 3D is and what GFX is, all you do is to watch tutorial that WE MAKE on youtube and receive 0.1% of what we try to give. And then just make youtube videos and feel proud. Beside photoshop does not make yougraphic designer, my aunt who is 44 is making 970 euro per month from doing photoshop art. So no.. is easy and nothing special so don't even refer to my knowledge, if i only post 1 image from my work, you won't even know whats the unit sample per P/Aspect.

And i repeat if you're in bad mood or you no like me i accept it but you cant delete a comment that is NO IRONIC, FLAME, BAD TOWARD YOU. I have the will and the freedom to comment and say my opinion as long as i follow the basic rules. and the rules never say "always make the owner of topic smile". For me your work is average and if you were decent person u would simply receive something from me cause lets be honest you're greek, i am greek with both know you learned ph from youtube :) so instead of hate me try earn something..

anyway nothing more..

This time i feel fine with my self cause i did nothing wrong, no flame, no spam. and i respect gfx session.. but don't tell me silly things..

Anyway lock it, i just wanted an apologize but all i got is the truth face of the gfx mod.

Edited by AccessDenied

Most of people do it, sweeTs example... he post banana photos in every topic and thats right cause when he need to be serious he is.

Hey, what?! I am never serious! :D

Hey, what?! I am never serious! :D

I don't want spam here :D cause is report session but JAJAJAJAJ you're right you never serious thats why i prefer you to be mod than guys like him who hate people who no make him smile with their comments.

I don't want spam here :D cause is report session but JAJAJAJAJ you're right you never serious thats why i prefer you to be mod than guys like him who hate people who no make him smile with their comments.

stfu lithuanian spammer

The comments you've made its like you want to make fun with him.

With other words, if you were serious, you could have take his place.

He was serious in his own way. You can explain it like - he can't be serious like a normal human being. :D

Edited by SweeTs