Forbidden Names

+ for (String listid : FORBIDDEN_NAMES.split(","))
+ {
+ LIST_FORBIDDEN_NAMES.add(String.valueOf(listid));
+ }

listid is already a String, no need String.valueOf it.

As always you are right :D fixed

You're also allocating LIST_FORBIDDEN_NAMES twice, so put the List final to avoid such behavior. Use .clear() at worst if you want to clean it. Also you don't need FORBIDDEN_NAMES

+ for (String listid : server.getProperty("RestrictedNames", "fuck,dildo,admin").split(","))

You're also allocating LIST_FORBIDDEN_NAMES twice, so put the List final to avoid such behavior. Use .clear() at worst if you want to clean it. Also you don't need FORBIDDEN_NAMES

+ for (String listid : server.getProperty("RestrictedNames", "fuck,dildo,admin").split(","))

I love how you always help people but you eat their cookies in their kitchen :3

And this is why people don't share anymore.

Ultimately you want implement a formula which will understand human eye letter similarities like I and l and then merge that with your current code. Also don't get values to lower. Use ignorecase.

Edited by .Elfocrash

And this is why people don't share anymore.

Ppl don't share because I fix and clean their dirtyness ? Or you reacted on the cookies part ?  :P

Edited by Tryskell

Ppl don't share because I fix and clean their dirtyness ? Or you reacted on the cookies part ? :P

I wasn't referring to you mate. Just on the general situation.

People learnt coding for low quality shares so the shares they now get to do are equally low.

Suggestions are always welcome.

Edited by .Elfocrash

I wasn't referring to you mate. Just on the general situation.

People learnt coding for low quality shares so the shares they now get to do are equally low.

Suggestions are always welcome.

ppl share on other forums my friend...so i think something is not going well with you ppl and mean modarators.

enough! locked.

Reason: 

• Do not post simple java strings or stupid configuration codes. Such topics will be immediately locked
  • Badly coded shares will be locked for the sake of java