Free Trailer Give-Away For Server!

They know servers will be FAIL :D

Well i don't care if they succeed or fail i just offer my services for once for free to a lucky owner whos gonna have 

a cool cinematic look video.

Edited by AccessDenied

Well i don't care if they succeed or fail i just offer my services for once for free to a lucky owner whos gonna have 

a cool cinematic look video.

whow whow :P Im just kidding WGS :P <3 jajaja

Okey i will, send me the downloaded models you use in your clients and the shared htmls so i can change the colors.

yeh sure l2jbrasil.com and look for all the shares from byorion

I want to be on the list, but that's pointless. No matter if I win or not, you are going to create the best trailer in the world for me.

So.. Do I rly have to participate and we will pretend that you will use some 'randomizer' to choose exactly me? :D

I want to be on the list, but that's pointless. No matter if I win or not, you are going to create the best trailer in the world for me.

So.. Do I rly have to participate and we will pretend that you will use some 'randomizer' to choose exactly me? :D

Yeap, we gonna fool them all, and then tryskell will come and do a post DDos

Okay then, add me to the list. As my server name is a secret, to don't write 'Unknown', then let's call it L2SweeTs. I guess sounds pretty fine  :dat:

Okay then, add me to the list. As my server name is a secret, to don't write 'Unknown', then let's call it L2SweeTs. I guess sounds pretty fine  :dat:

let me guess. aCis :P ?

O fuck.. i wrote aCis now pirama will smell it and come spam on my topic pff

Edited by AccessDenied