Shall We Continue L2Junity In A More Open Way ?

Sdw

Shall we ?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Continue L2J Unity ?

• Yes
    • No

Well, yeah, maybe. Team wants to move on, I've unfinished business on my end. A third opinion to add to the balance is all.

if you have time to support a project, alright stop asking and do it.. or follow tryskell's logic.. make it private and sell latest access for 5-10e.

stop asking random victims on maxcheaters, their opinion mean nothing. In the end everyone leech and copy paste no contribute or help.

if you have time to support a project, alright stop asking and do it.. or follow tryskell's logic.. make it private and sell latest access for 5-10e.

stop asking random victims on maxcheaters, their opinion mean nothing. In the end everyone leech and copy paste no contribute or help.

Tell us something new please... ty.

Yet the eternal questions remains for me. Is there any interest in post High Five.

Yet the eternal questions remains for me. Is there any interest in post High Five.

think the majority would go with the option of high5 compared god chronicle... lets admit it.. god sucks.

imma show you something

79IqmCY.jpg

See? God is just a fail try to reach Aion and other MMORPG games..

Lineage 2 never meant to be that graphical, never meant to use W-S-D-A movement, never meant to have "cinematic" dialogs or 1000 animations skills..

Lineage 2 meant to be simple, for pvp-e..

Stick with high5.

Even ncsoft understood how stupid they were and they released l2 classic xD

Edited by AccessDenied

Sdw, from the bottom of my heart right, I really like what you are doing but you have to understand that people will vote yes to the poll but they won't really give a shit about the project.

They will just wait for you to update and do you thing and they will occasionally complain because the pack might not be ready for a live server.

You probably won't have the support you're expecting, if you are expecting any at all.

You know that especially the l2j community got really greedy with the years.

They don't appreciate a project as much as they should and they are trying to profit of of it.

If you wanna continue the project, then go for it, but do it for yourself.

Doing it for the others' excitement is a good motivation though and unstable one.

The private servers community chronicle phase is dictated by the emulation projects that are available. At the beginning community was receptive even towards High Five, but with time more and more private projects were being opened on that chronicle, because of l2j's sources becoming more and more stable, with the addition of the forks doing the final touch the community became comfortable with it. This will happen with god+ too, if it's given a chance. It just needs a push. If you feel like it, go with it. Even If you manage to find a way to keep the svn public, I will probably contribute from time to time as of nowaways I find myself reversing the latest chronicles often. Good luck!

The thing is, most people didn't even touched the GoD versions, just because you started developing it too late (Ertheia), when everything was already too different for people coming from H5. ^^

The thing is, most people didn't even touched the GoD versions, just because you started developing it too late (Ertheia), when everything was already too different for people coming from H5. ^^

since Dex failed with god so hard, and now they wont open it again,

i think those wanna be developers will fail faster ;d 

since Dex failed with god so hard, and now they wont open it again,

i think those wanna be developers will fail faster ;d

Well awakening was really shit with these 8 classes non sense, even I was reluctant back in the days. Since Lindvior, I kinda changed opinion.

And DEX has always been crap, cmon :D

Sdw, from the bottom of my heart right, I really like what you are doing but you have to understand that people will vote yes to the poll but they won't really give a shit about the project.

They will just wait for you to update and do you thing and they will occasionally complain because the pack might not be ready for a live server.

You probably won't have the support you're expecting, if you are expecting any at all.

You know that especially the l2j community got really greedy with the years.

They don't appreciate a project as much as they should and they are trying to profit of of it.

If you wanna continue the project, then go for it, but do it for yourself.

Doing it for the others' excitement is a good motivation though and unstable one.

Even tho i hate this guy i agree with him.

I never cared for the whiner, nor expect any contributors.

I just don't wanna make something that will never be used as we initially plan.

then why u ask public?...

Yes continue that project i help u, but im no good Dev, but im a good tester

... 1 leecher already detected

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/197925-looking-for-devs/?do=findComment&comment=2518686

You found free project lucky boy ;p

Edited by AccessDenied

Well awakening was really shit with these 8 classes non sense, even I was reluctant back in the days. Since Lindvior, I kinda changed opinion.

And DEX has always been crap, cmon :D

liar, we had mucho fun at dex :(

In GOD prophets are immortal at oly... no lie... ask cz guy.

Ah and healers are immortaler. You can put 25% HP and 15% casting speed SAs on your weapon, but you dont need them anyway since healer is fucking OP!

Edited by Nik