Server Protection Anti Ddos Help

l2audric

Question

admin sorry if this topic dost go here

i am on the search of best or recommended anti ddos system

i wanna to go with smartguard but read in a lot of places that can be bypassed / hacked and thats why i wont go for they services

can you guys pout me int he right direction

do i need web ddos protection as well as the website is in another vps with sql thats what dev recomended with os cetos

please help me out here dont know where to head and i dont wanna have a fail server from the start either i want to set up do it right and live it up for many years

hyperfilter best solution a lot of servers using hyper and they never had any issues 

Hyperfilter = Voxility reseller, useless service with huge latency.

OVH can be taken down even on its best anti-ddos plan or whatever.

Also they have many hardware issues, if you are looking for a great hosting company that can uphold ddos attacks on it's own network, then i highly reccomend this little company that noone knows about, is 50x times more powerfull in anti-ddos capabilities than OVH or Voxility or BlackLotus even.

Oh, i haven't seen that, why would anyone buy any protection services ?
Rent your own VPS and set your own god damn network.

1 ) It is cheaper

2 ) You manage it

3 ) You know how it works.

As a protection for your dedi, i would reccomend like 50 VPS's with GRE tunnels, easy to set up, all you need is patience.

Easily you can build your own power plant network.

Oh, i haven't seen that, why would anyone buy any protection services ?

Rent your own VPS and set your own god damn network.

1 ) It is cheaper

2 ) You manage it

3 ) You know how it works.

As a protection for your dedi, i would reccomend like 50 VPS's with GRE tunnels, easy to set up, all you need is patience.

Easily you can build your own power plant network.

i have a network with 1TB ddos protection 

i have a network with 1TB ddos protection 

The worlds biggest ddos attack was about 400 to 500 GBPS on to Arbore's Networks , one of the most powerful networks on the planet. And they went down. Do you think your 50euro hosting will manage that ?

There is no such thing as 1TB ddos protection, numbers are fake by far.

All those companies that state and lie that they have hundreds of thousands of gigs of protection is simply bullshit.

Do not believe your own bullshit about numbers. I have witnessed many times l2 servers with great hosting capabilities that went down on 500+MBs or few gigs like 1-4 ps.

A great hosting will make your server powerfull. Not a protection vs ddos. Let me explain why i say that :

Imagine you have a pipe that has a flow of 1 galon of water per metre, all goes well with a normal flow and less. But what if you start pumping more than 1 galon of water through the pipe ? like 5...or 10 ? The flow will increase in a rapid way yes ? And if you push more and more .... the pipe will explode ? will pop !!!! It is the same with the internet hostings, If the hosting has a extremly good internet source and unlimited up/down spd, then that will make your server stable. Of course there are alternative procedures to make your server more secure.

Currently on the mid-EU OVH is winning all, in SE-EU Voxility rulls, in the UK Croncos is #1. Same goes for SA and NA - links to own EU sources of the same company would do the trick.

The worlds biggest ddos attack was about 400 to 500 GBPS on to Arbore's Networks , one of the most powerful networks on the planet. And they went down. Do you think your 50euro hosting will manage that ?

There is no such thing as 1TB ddos protection, numbers are fake by far.

All those companies that state and lie that they have hundreds of thousands of gigs of protection is simply bullshit.

Do not believe your own bullshit about numbers. I have witnessed many times l2 servers with great hosting capabilities that went down on 500+MBs or few gigs like 1-4 ps.

A great hosting will make your server powerfull. Not a protection vs ddos. Let me explain why i say that :

Imagine you have a pipe that has a flow of 1 galon of water per metre, all goes well with a normal flow and less. But what if you start pumping more than 1 galon of water through the pipe ? like 5...or 10 ? The flow will increase in a rapid way yes ? And if you push more and more .... the pipe will explode ? will pop !!!! It is the same with the internet hostings, If the hosting has a extremly good internet source and unlimited up/down spd, then that will make your server stable. Of course there are alternative procedures to make your server more secure.

Currently on the mid-EU OVH is winning all, in SE-EU Voxility rulls, in the UK Croncos is #1. Same goes for SA and NA - links to own EU sources of the same company would do the trick.

OVH has 530 Gbps for each pc u get cmon