Anyone Know This Addon?

sawczuk

Question

Hi everyone! Im Argentinian so, sorry my bad english!

In one sv that i played some days i've saw a good addon!

Its somethink like a Newbie Tutorial, in lv 6 appears a window that offers you a buffer, at lv 10 appears another tutorial offering a teleport to Elven Ruins. Lv 20: Again a popup asking to change class, offering D set, weapon and shots AND ask if u want to teleport another farm zone.

Somebody know that addon? I dont want to create all theese for myself, its too much code xD

Here one pick:

image.jpg

It could be simple column like 'level_reached' in the characters table, which you can load on character login, and update on character logout. No extra performance needed. :lol:

yeap i know but but :'( you're just bad with me ok? >.>

Hell no, I love you... :lol:

No you don't :'(   you like xdem more than me cause he is the cool guy who use //gmspeed 4, enter at maxcheater's 

and spam "shitty code" everywhere while he is listening to: 

He is driving down the code in his Supersonic Volkswagen Beetle

Edited by AccessDenied

public int isReceivedSupport()

yes i know the variable is boolean but i was thinking a system that the var is int

and it check in which stage you're

like 1 = gear html

2 =  buff html

3 =  teleport

and i got messed up.. better with int to know where exactly you're on and store it at characters to load at startup and store at log out as fan of xdem tessa said.

or whatever -.-

public boolean isReceivedSupport()

{

return _isReceivedSupport;

}

or with enum why no :P and store it as String at characters

Edited by AccessDenied

But you can track a lot more things if you store the highest level reached... tutorial, quests etc. No? :lol:

Come on admit it, you never liked me :'( did xdem paid you to hate me :'(?

Though you loved me!!

Easiest is to use a level event listener (if core allows it) or simply write your own code on PcStat.addLevel, which should contain :

- the call of windows based on level (like Access showed, with a switch if you got numerous cases)

- if you got a PlayerMemo system, it must create and register it too, in case of the dude got disconnected/close window without pushing buttons (setted to 0 once the player pushed the key, deleted entirely once the player reached max level).

If you haven't PlayerMemo, you must use a script, but have to implement an event listener based on level if not existing.

Edited by Tryskell

Easiest is to use a level event listener (if core allows it) or simply write your own code on PcStat.addLevel, which should contain :

- the call of windows based on level (like Access showed, with a switch if you got numerous cases)

- if you got a PlayerMemo system, it must create and register it too, in case of the dude got disconnected/close window without pushing buttons (setted to 0 once the player pushed the key, deleted entirely once the player reached max level).

If you haven't PlayerMemo, you must use a script, but have to implement an event listener based on level if not existing.

Tryskell dont make complicated things for others.. they cant really understand in this way

Tryskell dont make complicated things for others.. they cant really understand in this way

I explain how things should be done, if they can't understand that's another matter (and not my problem).

I explain how things should be done, if they can't understand that's another matter (and not my problem).

Tryskell when you make kids please dont go on top of your new baby and tell him BITCH you gonna learn whats that fucking array today else you wont EAT