i dont have fridge , i live in a box...about the others just no

what i mean is add a proper information such as "for free or via payment" for those who are interest in.

what i mean is add a proper information such as "for free or via payment" for those who are interest in.

it's not marketplace i dont try to buy any service who can do it can add me on skype to talk

Copy the RU text. Paste into google translator. You have semi broken text, read it and then fix it. I guess you know basic of English, so you can do it.

At least you should try and post both texts (in case you want 'to make sure'), so someone could correct it. Don't expect someone will do it for you.

Edited by SweeTs

Copy the RU text. Paste into google translator. You have semi broken text, read it and then fix it. I guess you know basic of English, so you can do it.

At least you should try and post both texts (in case you want 'to make sure'), so someone could correct it. Don't expect someone will do it for you.

google translator dont do good translation

i hope there are ppl who can do it for free

u are not living on 1890 things has been changed no $ no work)))

u are not living on 1890 things has been changed no $ no work)))

i born at 1996 so i dont know what i happend at 1890 basicly i need someone who can translate and help me with the server since it will be Eu,Ru