interlude [L2J] Lifedrain World

LifeDrain

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

07/06/2017 You said - No wipes.

02/07/2017 You said - New start.

So I guess you should say "YES" to wipes.

And btw: I have no idea why you added so many russian buttons, since this sites didn't add your server to their list.

Edited by TommyVersace

Hello.

07/06/2017 You said - No wipes.

02/07/2017 You said - New start.

So I guess you should say "YES" to wipes.

And btw: I have no idea why you added so many russian buttons, since this sites didn't add your server to their list.

because server left empty and i didnt have other choice.

I gave a request to active for all, but they still didnt.

Spam with 2 accounts. Read the rules. You made our balls like a melon. Just shut up with your fucking server full of bugs and full of joke.

What can i to say: I dont care what you think you little peace of sh*t. ;)

Bot works on the server. And no one plays there.

No one except the gm's and the full S grade full enchanted and full heroes clan that they created which is always afk in Giran.

Seriously stop spamming the thread with this crap, every 2 days you post the whole "New season... no bots.. 400 people online bla bla bla crap"

I tried your server and the only people online are the offline shops in towns and the fake ass heroes you created, I don't think I encountered a real player in the server, just bots farming in catacombs.

Don't get me wrong it does have some nice features but it does not have room in today's l2 community and the fact that you are always lying about server security and real online player count proves how desperate you are to keep this server online but you know it's dead and your attempts to repopulate it with players will forever be destined to fail.

My only advice is to make a new server entirely and try to follow a few of the trends in today's servers.

As far as I remember craft in mid rate or high rate server was popular prior to 2010 when players knew more L2 than today's fast pvp noobs.

That's why your server will not have players because a large portion of today's L2 community is made up of 11-14 year olds who started L2 after the Interlude chronicles appeared where 90% of servers had all items in gmshop.

The players who started playing L2 before C4 are all grown up with jobs families and all that and they don't play anymore and the ones who do play on retail.

You are saving yourself time and money if you close Lifedrain and start from scratch.

Also it would be in your best interest to act a little more professional when it comes to communicating with the community.

Swearing and insulting people in the forum will stain your image.

I know there are trolls in the forum but it's just how it is.

Hope this advice helps in some way.

who doesnt see players in server they should open eyes or maybe you are blind. If you dont see all players at giran it doesnt mean no players in server...
Ant whats about protection of bots - we have that and if bot works, it just sometimes, because when creators of bots are updating that we need update protection and we need play this game everytime. That's why bot sometimes works and im not lying about that. You just dont know how everything works and starting create bullsh*ts in your brains..