interlude [L2J] Lifedrain World

LifeDrain

Thank you, mate! ;)

Just kidding!

We all know that the OKI and his bots it is your friend!!!

What a moron have to be to stream on Twitch like Admin helps players (only few) to kill rb's, like player (same) kills rb in few hits...... 

BTW, what a total ignorancy.... Nowadays admin like you, who is playing also in own server with his friends?

WASTE OF TIME.

Admin Gecko + OKI and team (1st day of playing, full A and baiums XDD)

Fishing doesn't work at all, some quests are buggy, some retail features are also bugged. Without going into details, it wouldn't be such a bad server, but then there are 9-10 online and the players' market does not exist.

Yes, you are right. It is one big bug, I was playing from start. And u can kill few rb solo, cause geodata sucks so much.

Fishing doesnt work, quests also, geo, server shit, made to play by admin

(PS: Its annoying, when u kill admin chars and without reason all who was killing get bans  :o ! )

DONT WASTE TIME XD

Just kidding!

What a moron have to be to stream on Twitch like Admin helps players (only few) to kill rb's, like player (same) kills rb in few hits...... 

BTW, what a total ignorancy.... Nowadays admin like you, who is playing also in own server with his friends?

WASTE OF TIME.

Yes, you are right. It is one big bug, I was playing from start. And u can kill few rb solo, cause geodata sucks so much.

(PS: Its annoying, when u kill admin chars and without reason all who was killing get bans   :o ! )

DONT WASTE TIME XD

Thank you, mate ;) as always you know better than everyone ;) 

Just kidding!

WASTE OF TIME.

(PS: Its annoying, when u kill admin chars and without reason all who was killing get bans   :o ! )

DONT WASTE TIME XD

+1

P.S. can you send me photo where I help oki or another members to kill rb?

Edited by gedua

• 2 weeks later...
Interlude MID rates [x77] - FREE NOBLE status and PREMIUM to the all new players

The Clan Event:

Every registered Clan will recieve 25000 Clan reputation points + 100 DC (Donate Coins)!

more info

• 2 weeks later...

dont waste your time even considering to join. not worth playing even for 1 min.

If you hate or don't like us without serious reason just be in silence, otherwise please tell me why they will waste a time? At least one serious argument. Because at the moment it looks like bullshit of a kid, „warrior“ of forums... 

If something like that was it doesnt means gonna be again, because we'll buy smartguard.

Free Bot is working just fine on your server. You don't have smartgard. stop lying man.... you don't have any bot protection at all