Suggest How Would You Like To See Us!!!

Noble®

i dont give a fuck about promos or position removals!!!

neither do i care how spammers can be reduced!!! about the 1st its not my duty to do so but neither yours!!!

about the second one thats clearly my job and we have a certain way of acting such guys!!!

warning,warning,dekarma,ban...4th time a mod will trouble with a guy is a ban!!! the others are 2 warnings then 1 dekarma then ban request!!!  4 SIMPLE MOVES

YOU ALL HAVE YOU WANT UPDATES AND NEW THINGS BUT NO ONE SAYS A SIMPLE THING!!! NOT EVEN AN IDEA!!!

STICK YOUR MIND OUT OF PROMOTIONS AND FLAMES AND SUGGEST NEW IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!I DONT NEED THE REST YOU POSTED,I NEED NOTHING FROM ALL THOSE

I WANT NEW IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS OF IMPROVING THE FORUM!!!

it ll be open til late night i ll be back from my walk!!!

I sugest a Warning system... so we can know how many time's a user is warned so we can keep up the track ... and record how many time's he was warned by a mod or some 1 els

Well, mu suggestion is to remove karma rights from donators, also to refresh the team (so they can do their work better), well I like the idea of DemonicSoul too...He talked about another team which will have the permission to ban spammers...I think these are cool ideas...I will think some more and I will post it soon

Well..

First.. Maybe We Should hMm

Make Some New Section Or Sth.. With GTA ! xD

Second , Change THe "Interface"

Of MaxCheaters...

This One is A Lil Bit Old?!!

Third , Maybe Make a Warez Section?!? xD

Or A Music Section!

Fourth , About Promotions And All Shit.

Guys FORGET THESE THINGS.

THINK ABOUT THE FORUM AND NOT URSELF.

Anyway , Dunno About Other Sh1t..

Do Whatever You Want..

Cya

You all talk about karma...karma...karma.... -beep-  karma lets just delete it and poof no more problems with the karma :| also think about the warning system 2-3 Warns poof Ban ! spammer gone :D

also think about the warning system 2-3 Warns poof Ban ! spammer gone :D

aggre with that :) but not with the name of Warning system. just to have

Positive Karma & Negative Karma

Positive Karma to be like it is now

Negative Karma is like a warning to 5 N.Karma ->Auto-Ban :D

example then u have 2 positive karma and a mob wanna give u a negative karma u will go to 1 positive karma and 0 neg. i think my idea is nice :P

I agree with anubis to kick those guys cuz i never saw them loged in :S

anyways i think that u can notice when someone is spaming or if he is saying really thanks...

u know what im saying... u dont have to check if it is 4-5 words or what he is saying u just know

it is spam it is noticeable somehow :D

so we report spammers and thats all

and yes as karm4arrows said thnx should be spaming but one persons 10posts is thnx thats spaming...

I also thing the forum should put out the Mu online section and add a san andreas online section :D

thats just my opinions ^^

You're giving out Gold Member/Uploader Statuses too much. I think many "unnamed" people who have their Uploader/Gold Member status shouldn't have them. I won't mention the names, they know who I mean. That's the first.

Second.

You're giving -1 karma or banning without a warning, for example my karma has been lost thanks to Anubis that drove me crazy and wanted to start flame war. And only I have lost -1 karma. WITHOUT WARNING. If somebody warned me, I would calm myself.

Third.

I'd change whole karma system. Not karma given just by mods or goldens, but by normal members, too.

Fourth.

No post count to "Off-topic" - too much spam.

That's all from my side, peace.

As i said to Anubis at msn i won't post my opinion here.I think that if 30k members post their opinions,that we are wrong of decreasing their karma and banning them a mess will be created.And as we say the things that WE should do why everybody should reply here?I don't wanna say my opinion in public.

You're giving out Gold Member/Uploader Statuses too much. I think many "unnamed" people who have their Uploader/Gold Member status shouldn't have them. I won't mention the names, they know who I mean. That's the first.

Second.

You're giving -1 karma or banning without a warning, for example my karma has been lost thanks to Anubis that drove me crazy and wanted to start flame war. And only I have lost -1 karma. WITHOUT WARNING. If somebody warned me, I would calm myself.

Third.

I'd change whole karma system. Not karma given just by mods or goldens, but by normal members, too.

Fourth.

Disagree with everything.

1)I don't know about who ppl you are talking so i won't post.

2)This i a part i agree a bit..If somebody undigs a topic of 2006 i will dekarma him without even a warning.But many times i warn 1 and 2 times.Everybody does it i think.

3)I completely disagree,you can't say it for true!Platinums have this option and they already create a mess with this option!

4)No post count to all these sections,so how are members supposed to catch 200-300 posts?And we are on off-topic it's the right place to post something important.I think this section is really nice as it is.

Second.

Third.

Fourth.

I warned you already, should i repeat?

2)This i a part i agree a bit..If somebody undigs a topic of 2006 i will dekarma him without even a warning.But many times i warn 1 and 2 times.Everybody does it i think.

Then you're thinking wrong.  Maybe you warn, but other don't (I won't mention names).

And you know, that topic was about ppl's opinions, so these were mine, If you don't like them just ignore them xD.. peace

I warned you already, should i repeat?

What are you talking about?

You are trying to start a flame wars like last time.. i warned you already are you really begging for your ban?

Dude, chill out, what has happened - happened. I don't care about that now.

Peace

here is one other idea from me....

About Lineage II Private Servers Section... i will give a example.

Line][Age Redemption server got stickied because they had a donator friend to stick it? i think this is very Unfair for the other servers.

that means if the guys that post a server they dont have a friend donator they wont get their server stickied? imo unfair :) just unstick all the stickied server on private servers section or at least those that are from Modetors that they work hard for this forum and they deserve it.

this is my opinion....i dont wanna make any flame war ;)

This Is What I Said Before Looong Time Ago

What the version 3 of MaxCheaters will include:

- A brand new software to run the forum [VB+vbadvance].

Install the vBulletin forums and the vbadvance as a portal too.Vbulletin costs some money but the vbA is free.So...a

simple installation.

- A new attractive theme to gain more people and donors.

When someone buys a license from vb he can find any theme he wants.So we can find a good white theme with

red letters or something.

- Cleaning threads which are too old and are not working.

We shall delete old exploits and spam topics and posts.Double answers and etc.Clean the forum is all about.

- Rebuild some categories.

Maybe we can configure the current categories and build 'em somehow else.

- Build brand new categories for those who don't like much the word "cheating".

Meaning "General Discussion","Music","Funny Videos",Software/Hardware" etc...

- Check-up again the team of the moderators and global moderator.

Maybe we have to dismiss some people which are too inactive.

- Rebuild the rank system.

Rank: MaxCheater, Senior Cheater etc...I mean we shall make new ranks for the people with more than 1300 posts ex.

- Let's upgrade to more Hacking!

More hacking categories.More things to find cheats/exploits!

=======================================================

I was talking about this case before much time ago.

-Blane