Making A Java Based Lineage 2 Server From Scratch

This forum is full of shit, lots of talking, lots of ideas.

All abandoned during the week. Please all of you deal with this fact and gtfo.

^ ^ 

this

"Java is not VM language" - xDem 2016

E7wcB.gif

this is actualy you and xdem 

(ps ignore the fact that he bring electricy back using a keyboard that require electricity)

"Java is not VM language" - xDem 2016

E7wcB.gif

never said that lmao. JVM is the greatest VM language, C# the shitiest.

Quote my post pls, not gonna wastemy time searching

never said that lmao. JVM is the greatest VM language, C# the shitiest.

Quote my post pls, not gonna wastemy time searching

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/201920-l2dot-net-interlude-project/page-2?do=findComment&comment=2549858

Which from the way you said it sounds like Java is no much better than C# because IT is not a VM language.

You can't compare the languages you too but the VM they run on and how they run on the systems they are designed to run on..

(But i am guessing you just know how to code java and nothing else outside that so it is understandable)

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/201920-l2dot-net-interlude-project/page-2?do=findComment&comment=2549858

Which from the way you said it sounds like Java is no much better than C# because IT is not a VM language.

You can't compare the languages you too but the VM they run on and how they run on the systems they are designed to run on..

(But i am guessing you just know how to code java and nothing else outside that so it is understandable)

Fool people like you trying always to find a reason to have an e-war... i just cant stop laughing..

nothing personal but u could have done something better than just trying t lower others or showoff

And on the comment u said even alextoti know j is VM language, xdem is not that stupid to say the opposite

he just said C is a VM language to begin with. Closer to machines yet far from possibilities of java..

people consider java as a "weak" language because of the way its written.. simple and soft yet strong and powerful...

anyway fuck it, u just want someone to fight with..

and dont start me "oh you have no idea".. yes we all get that you know Net and sharp never said anything about them. They are cool languages good for hacking since they can

access HW easier than java...

Stop fighting and prove your self and lower others and focus on something you enjoy... until now all i see is people trying to show off by making projects and leftover them after 1 week...

if u are really good go to your project make it private and release it after 5 months with a payment behind.

again nothing personal. do not try to attack me i wont even bother answer u back

Edited by AccessDenied

Fool people like you trying always to find a reason to have an e-war... i just cant stop laughing..

nothing personal but u could have done something better than just trying t lower others or showoff

I don't need to. They are usually lowering themselves but the problem is that the community itself has no knowledge on the subject anyway (just like you for example).

And on the comment u said even alextoti know j is VM language, xdem is not that stupid to say the opposite

he just said C is a VM language to begin with. Closer to machines yet far from possibilities of java..

people consider java as a "weak" language because of the way its written.. simple and soft yet strong and powerful...

You have no clue...But i won't explain it here as the topic is not for me but for mobius.

Anything related to me i won't answer. You got my skype.

Edited by .Elfocrash

I don't need to. They are usually lowering themselves but the problem is that the community itself has no knowledge on the subject anyway (just like you for example).

You have no clue...But i won't explain it here as the topic is not for me but for mobius.

Anything related to me i won't answer. You got my skype.

I dont want and is not my intention to fight with anyone, neither said i'm pro like you or xdem, the day i say that u can freely attack me i just got used to sockets and packets

which make me medium but i can still have an opinion when all i see is show -off.. anyway as u said we wont continue this here but at least stop trying to lower others.. xdem is xdem

let him be, he know whats good for him do not answer.. he start, you provoke thats how it goes.. anyway we speak some other time on that..

btw about the (just like you for example). i have your answer on top ^ ^  about that and trust me i know things that your brain cant handle.. so dont lower me i say for 1000th time.

I dont lower you so stop make me seem like i have no knowledge ok? youre nothing special you're just another guy with good knowledge on a subject.

BB now

Edited by AccessDenied

This forum is full of shit, lots of talking, lots of ideas.

All abandoned during the week. Please all of you deal with this fact and gtfo.

You aren't forced to reply to that topic if you think it wastes your time, tbh. :P. Exactly like when you say I lose my time developping aCis.

I personally like to discuss technical, even if it stays only brain work or if it doesn't create anything. If that can raise others level and L2J comprehension, why not.

Well we already reworked a shitload of crap, AI would be the main one left (beside small fries), but getting into that black magic is really necessary ?

Guess we will know that next we're drunk.

whats the points to do it from scratch ?
there are new clients that need lot of fixes like infinite odyssey,go work on them and dont spend ur time for this  :lied:

whats the points to do it from scratch ?

there are new clients that need lot of fixes like infinite odyssey,go work on them and dont spend ur time for this  :lied:

There is this thing where people enjoy doing hobbies because they like the hobby itself.

Coding l2 is a hobby within a hobby as many people like the chronicle and developing.

You can't say go and developer a chronicle you don't like cuz that takes 50% of the fan out of it and when the fun factor is not there people stop doing stuff cuz they feel more like a job rather than a hobby.

There is this thing where people enjoy doing hobbies because they like the hobby itself.

Coding l2 is a hobby within a hobby as many people like the chronicle and developing.

You can't say go and developer a chronicle you don't like cuz that takes 50% of the fan out of it and when the fun factor is not there people stop doing stuff cuz they feel more like a job rather than a hobby.

no sense to code something that it's already exist in other language maybe it's good for practice but not worth the time  :y u no?:  :y u no?:  :y u no?:

no sense to code something that it's already exist in other language maybe it's good for practice but not worth the time :y u no?: :y u no?: :y u no?:

He said he wants to use Java so it's the same language. But even if it didn't there are plenty of reasons to pick another language.

Edited by .Elfocrash

He said he wants to use Java so it's the same language. But even if it didn't there are plenty of reasons to pick another language.

You say that u have a white phone and want to buy a black because there is reason jajajaja