L2Dot Net Interlude Project

If you use regular L2J spawnlist, you can rework it using L2OFF territory system, because everything is plain wrong.

Not my priority, i just need npcs as in l2j.

In fact the russians that worked on this pack before me had the l2off territory system for gracia final working but i deleted it.

Not my priority, i just need npcs as in l2j.

In fact the russians that worked on this pack before me had the l2off territory system for gracia final working but i deleted it.

You got the (by default) advantage to "be forced to" recode everything ; I mean, if nothing is your priority (except the 20k players part), you will simply end with L2J.

Edited by Tryskell

I'll be happy with that. Will you? :)

Not sure about which part I should be happy, but no, L2J (notably IL version) isn't an aim for me, since I start from here. Otherwise I would simply use L2JIL :D.

And I clearly doubt you will be happy to port L2J AI system and rethink it later on.

Unity have territory support if you wanna port it.

Free version have some spawn object recycling issue but nothing hard to figure out

Oh does it? I actually haven't check your sources guys. Will give it a look, thanks for bringing it up.

Oh does it? I actually haven't check your sources guys. Will give it a look, thanks for bringing it up.

Shared FandC or Tales files have got it too. It is not much more complicated than l2j server spawn manager, you also need to convert l2off spawnlist to format prefered by you. It would be waste of time to work on that thing twice.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I created a plan of attack to remove any unimplemented piece of functionality from the project and i started that yesterday.
Also some refactoring took place.

The plan is to remove pretty much everything that i didn't write myself (or the contributors) and re-implement them properly.
What several people told me is that the project might work as a classic project (as there is no other opensource classic project around).
Will tinker with some packet magic over the weekend after the cleanups and see how that goes.

• 4 months later...

Special thanks to JetBrains for providing .NET Rider and Resharper licenses for the development of L2dotNET.

I'm currently thinking of migrating the project to Classic.

Edited by .Elfocrash

• 3 weeks later...

Special thanks to nihrom for his contributions to the project.

Introduced Console commands, Monster Die and he's been refactoring.

(I don't know who you are, so if you see this PM me)