Searching For Hyper Experienced Developer Services For Unfinished Pack

Lol. Best developers everywhere

For those that know nothing, everyone that knows a little are already a genius. 

The reality is that most of those "extraordinary" devs are barely decent

Ttalk with names or gtfo. Most of these? Who are you reffering to? Stupid cunt.

Yey! Synerge is alive! I'm a big fan of your work, never seen such a good code like yours on maxcheaters.

Yep, I'm joking, but not joking... from all the code I've seen on maxcheaters, barely any code is well constructed, optimized and most importantly - understandable by other devs.

Ttalk with names or gtfo. Most of these? Who are you reffering to? Stupid cunt.

Do you feel related or something? Such kind of raging would only mean that you think you are one of those people. Are you? Regardless of that your reaction is showing a lot of disrespect...

Lol. Best developers everywhere

For those that know nothing, everyone that knows a little are already a genius. 

The reality is that most of those "extraordinary" devs are barely decent

I agree about people who don't have any idea of developing, they would consider any person who can make things work as a genius.

Most of the people here don't understand is the huge difference between working code and proper code.

Considering what I've seen here, only very few developers that I can count on my hand can do a proper code.

But lets go on topic... I think a lot of decent developers made a post on this topic. Lets talk names as xxdem said.

The hyper experienced developer you are looking for is the one and only - Sdw :D Sadly, he wont bother the slightest.

So your other choice is Synerge, but I doubt he is even interested.

And your final choice goes to xxdem.

As you see, the hyper experienced developer you are looking for not as easy, since people already have a place. Sdw already works in a better place, and can go to Dubai or Las Vegas whenever he wants, so if you can afford his payment to be enough for a one night in Las Vegas club, maybe he will have sliiiiight interest :P

And no developer would entitle himself hyper experienced.

Yey! Synerge is alive! I'm a big fan of your work, never seen such a good code like yours on maxcheaters.

Yep, I'm joking, but not joking... from all the code I've seen on maxcheaters, barely any code is well constructed, optimized and most importantly - understandable by other devs.

Do you feel related or something? Such kind of raging would only mean that you think you are one of those people. Are you? Regardless of that your reaction is showing a lot of disrespect...

I agree about people who don't have any idea of developing, they would consider any person who can make things work as a genius.

Most of the people here don't understand is the huge difference between working code and proper code.

Considering what I've seen here, only very few developers that I can count on my hand can do a proper code.

But lets go on topic... I think a lot of decent developers made a post on this topic. Lets talk names as xxdem said.

The hyper experienced developer you are looking for is the one and only - Sdw :D Sadly, he wont bother the slightest.

So your other choice is Synerge, but I doubt he is even interested.

And your final choice goes to xxdem.

As you see, the hyper experienced developer you are looking for not as easy, since people already have a place. Sdw already works in a better place, and can go to Dubai or Las Vegas whenever he wants, so if you can afford his payment to be enough for a one night in Las Vegas club, maybe he will have sliiiiight interest :P

And no developer would entitle himself hyper experienced.

Feel relate? Lmao I just threw the crap on his face for saying "those" without having the balls to call names. He probably was too faggot to answer. Im not saying im the hyper experinced developer or whatever, but I have many years of OOP programming both on professional level and as hobby. I've mastered L2J source, I know 99.99% of the Java knowledge by hand and I've been developing custom things for servers the last 4 years. I can easily declare myself the best l2jdeveloper in here, and I can crap in the face of anyone that accepts a challange

Edited by xxdem

Feel relate? Lmao I just threw the crap on his face for saying "those" without having the balls to call names. He probably was too faggot to answer. Im not saying im the hyper experinced developer or whatever, but I have many years of OOP programming both on professional level and as hobby. I've mastered L2J source, I know 99.99% of the Java knowledge by hand and I've been developing custom things for servers the last 4 years. I can easily declare myself the best l2jdeveloper in here, and I can crap in the face of anyone that accepts a challange

So far i barely see your name in the forum, show us some code let us be the judge of who's the best.

By some code i mean some code that u wont code right away some you've done already.

So far i barely see your name in the forum, show us some code let us be the judge of who's the best.

By some code i mean some code that u wont code right away some you've done already.

I don't have to prove anything in the crappy community of L2JForums or even crapier mxc forums, Im here just for the money.

This is a small example of my recent work 

ClassicEvents.xml

Not something great, very hard or whatever, but the code behind it is elegant.

Now working on Kamaloka.xml which has the same abstraction layer with the events above (makes sense to me that a player can't be both event and instance participant simutaniously)

All packaged in a shiny, tidy jar file, with PlayerDriver interface to make the connection of the event engine and the server pack very easy even for russian projects.

Again not saying that the above can't be done by other devs, ofc anyone can do it.

I don't have to prove anything in the crappy community of L2JForums or even crapier mxc forums, Im here just for the money.

This is a small example of my recent work 

attachicon.gifClassicEvents.xml

Not something great, very hard or whatever, but the code behind it is elegant.

Now working on attachicon.gifKamaloka.xml which has the same abstraction layer with the events above (makes sense to me that a player can't be both event and instance participant simutaniously)

All packaged in a shiny, tidy jar file, with PlayerDriver interface to make the connection of the event engine and the server pack very easy even for russian projects.

Again not saying that the above can't be done by other devs, ofc anyone can do it.

That is pure XML, not even structured properly.. 

I was talking about some real code i mean Java, how can u declare yourself 'the best l2jdeveloper' and showing xml, you gotta be messing around.

Edited by UnAfraid

final Map<Integer, List<PvPInstance>> reflections = Arrays.stream(ReflectionManager.getInstance().getAll())

.filter(r -> PvPInstance.class.isAssignableFrom(r.getClass()))

.map(PvPInstance.class::cast)

.sorted(Comparator.comparingInt(Reflection::getPlayerCount))

.collect(Collectors.groupingBy(r -> r.getInstancedZoneId()));

Fairly simple code that many developers here have no idea wtf that is. I hope you know what that does.

Edited by Nik

Fairly simple code that many developers here have no idea wtf that is. I hope you know what that does.

Indeed it is. Only as far as you know the interfaces concerned. Your interfaces are custom, ReflectionManager, PvPInstance, Reflection and r are unknown to me so I can't easily understand your snippet. But I know that you end up with a hashmap that keys Integers that pair with a list that contains PvPInstances. Your set contains data that that are collected and shorted with conditions that your interfaces filter/allow.

Anyways I hope that you know that everyone in here can post a snippet that is unreadable to others, including amateurs and pros.

Edited by xxdem

Ah sorry, I thought you worked with russian packs... here is one for l2j

final Collection<BuffInfo> passives = getEffectList().hasPassives() ? new ArrayList<>(getEffectList().getPassives()) : null;

//@formatter:off

final Set<AbnormalVisualEffect> abnormalVisualEffects =  Stream.concat(getEffectList().getEffects().stream(), passives != null ? passives.stream() : Stream.empty())

.filter(Objects::nonNull)

.map(BuffInfo::getSkill)

.filter(Skill::hasAbnormalVisualEffects)

.flatMap(s -> s.getAbnormalVisualEffects().stream())

.collect(Collectors.toCollection(HashSet::new));

//@formatter:on

This piece of code should be fairly understandable.

Wow, java 8, that's bad ass

Yes, yes it is :P Edited by Nik