high five [L2J] Lineage 2 Averia

Averia.ws

this server have fokin customs costumes like a trans-sex lol

Yeap they try so hard to copy Aion and add naked women to attract kids to play..

ROFL

Will you add more costumes in the future?

Yes, we will add some in near future

Yeap they try so hard to copy Aion and add naked women to attract kids to play..

ROFL

There are no attempts to copy Aion. We just try to diversify the game. And of course we try to keep certain limits  ;)

There are no attempts to copy Aion. We just try to diversify the game. And of course we try to keep certain limits ;)

there are no limits in what you do :P as a "gamer" i can also judge. 

The only difference aion has with L2 is: No PvP, free movement, fly, armors.

Also the way you try to attract people with naked girls e.t.c  fail.. i mean you used all the things u had..

you inspired me, you gonna be my next gif

Edited by AccessDenied

Naked cover girl cause sex sells.. 

fail.

^This. Nobody would bother with averia if it wasn't for sex-selling everywhere. Complete failure and waste of internet storage on 'projects' like this. It's basically mid/blaze/etc. in H5 form - open, collect cash and gtfo.

Also the real online will be low since it's opening around time the E-global+Valhalla project is opening.

But they probably don't even care since they just hope few horny 13 year olds will spend some parents' money because they saw some tits.

Averia has always been a shameful embarrassment for entire L2 scene and I hope it will die after this last desperate attempt.

^This. Nobody would bother with averia if it wasn't for sex-selling everywhere. Complete failure and waste of internet storage on 'projects' like this. It's basically mid/blaze/etc. in H5 form - open, collect cash and gtfo.

Also the real online will be low since it's opening around time the E-global+Valhalla project is opening.

But they probably don't even care since they just hope few horny 13 year olds will spend some parents' money because they saw some tits.

Averia has always been a shameful embarrassment for entire L2 scene and I hope it will die after this last desperate attempt.

wtf u talk, who will go from h5  to  interlude at 2k16

interlude is most bored chronicle ever 

wtf u talk, who will go from h5  to  interlude at 2k16

interlude is most bored chronicle ever 

It's more about who's it from. I'd rather play Interlude by E-global than H5 by averia the same way I'd rather eat dry bread than horse shit with chocolate frosting.

It's more about who's it from. I'd rather play Interlude by E-global than H5 by averia the same way I'd rather eat dry bread than horse shit with chocolate frosting.

e-global where is keylogger at system, true storky its better than javeria 

e-global where is keylogger at system, true storky its better than javeria 

lol, sauce? Just because someone robbed your account with password "achylekforever69" doesn't mean anyone keylogged you  :dat: